° PAHINA FIVE °

150 infante St., Molo, Iloilo, City

This is were Adriet found Axton. She told Axton that Cleah Flores is looking for him. Nang marinig niya ang pangalang 'Cleah', ang puso niya ay tumalon na parang gustong lumabas mula sa kanyang dibdib. Hindi niya lubos maisip na mangyayari ang bagay na ito---ngayon ay makikita na niyang muli ang tanging babaeng kanyang minahal pagkatapos ng dalawampung taon niyang nag-iisa.

"Sir,I ask you to please come with me. She needs to see you now more than ever. Please give her the c-chance to see you again",Adriet pleaded with tears flowing abundantly from her tired eyes

"What happened to her" Axton's face look worried

"Come with me and see for your self,sir. She's been bedridden for almost six months now"Adriet explained

Axton found himself rehearsing the words he wants to say to her.Again,but the only difference, this time the words are not for his wedding proposal anymore.

St.Fleur Medical Center,Room 108

The nurse opened the door and let the two visitors come in.

Si Cleah ay bahagyang nabulag dahil sa sakit na unti-unting nagpapahina sa kanya,bahagyang kinikilala ang mga taong pumasok sa kwarto niya.

As he stepped inside,nakita ni Axton ang isang matandang nakahiga sa malapad na hospital bed. He knew it is Cleah, sa sandaling maabot niya ang gilid ng kama, nakilala agad ni Cleah kung sino ang bisita niya---kahit pa ang amoy nito, kaya niyang kilalahanin ang nag-iisang pag-ibig at mahal niya;
si Axton.

"It's been twenty years now but you're still as lovely as you are. How are you sweetheart?" Axton asked while holding her hand

"I'm fine now because you're already here..i-it's been t-twenty years but you are s-still the man I love u-until now"Cleah said,smiling.

"I love you Cleah, alam mo yan. Simula nung iwan mo ko, wala akong minahal na iba. It's been long now since we parted ways b-but until now I still don't know the reason why you left me,honey" he said kissing her white hand, that's still soft as it was before. He really missed her a lot.

Cleah talks so slow because even her speech is affected by the illness embracing her entire body. It took her an hour or more to explain it to Axton.

"Naiintindihan kita, my love. Palagi naman remember? Pero bakit hindi mo sinabi sa akin l-lahat ito? You know I'm here to help you. Alam mo kung g-gaano kita ka mahal" he said almost teary eyed.

"I know you will Axton but..t-hat time was worst, I tell you. Masyado akong na-pressure ng family ko. I don't want to b-bother you any--more...all I-I do was to give you s-something to w-worry about. May mga sarili ka rin namang problema diba? I can't afford to add to y-you my b-burdens so I d-decided to face it alone---k-kung saan napagtanto kong yun ang p-pinaka--p-pinagsisihan ko" Cleah started to feel the tears flowing freely from her half-opened eyes but Axton slowly wiped it with his handkerchief.

•●•●•●•●•●•

~Nuarmie