c rank part three.

third POV 

the next few day have been rather boring. naruto and the rest have been training non-stop for the past few days. all of them have got a grip on the tree walking exercise, and naruto was able to master some taijutsu and kenjutsu. he was able to spar with scar and some of the pack( secretly of course) but for the rest it was boring. he was currently reading his book while half of his team are guarding tazuna while the rest are guarding his family. he then put his book down making sure to mark his pages, so he can get back to it. he look and saw mito is helping tsunami on the kitchen, sasuke is brooding. kushina, kakashi and menma  and sakura are with the bridge builder making sure that he was alright, and also making sure that sakura didn't slack off by admiring mr. douche-duck-fuck. 

naruto then realize shado wasn't there with them. he and shado have become friends in a very short period of time in the mission. she was hard working, kind and passionate on keeping her family stock up with supplies. naruto like that of her. but he notices she wasn't around. he went to the kitchen and saw mito and tsunami. 

naruto: hey have you guys seen shado? 

tsunami: hm? oh she left a while back. 

mito: wait why?

tsunami: she said that she heading towards on of the near by villages to get some more money,and supplies. we're running out of it. 

mito: is there some other way for her to get it instead of going to village to village?  

naruto: with gato in charge, he has control over the resources and marketing products. making sure that the wave have nearly nothing to make sure that they stay as his pawns.

mito: that's fucked up.  there's must be something we can do. 

tsunami nodded, as fuck up as it may be it's the truth. the bridge is their one and only chance for survival. the towns people in the village are getting desperate, their hunger and thirst are getting more and more critical by the day.  if the bridge is not finish, then god help them. then mito suddenly got an idea and hit her left hand with her fist. 

mito: i got it! 

naruto and tsunami look at her and she then told her idea. she told them if they can fish and hunt for some food then they wouldn't have run out, and making  shado stay for a bit longer. naruto agreed with her, seeing how shado would risk everything for her family and with the bridge being built theres always a possibility for gato to try and get shado or tsunami and inari to used them as bait. but shado already left, he just hope she get to the next village safely.  he ask tsunami if they have any fishing equipment, tsnumai nodded and told them it was around the back. mito and naruto nodded and went to the back door and open the small area, and saw various fishing equipment. but it looks like some haven't been used in a while making them look like it came from a horror movie. 

naruto grab a net, while mito grabs the fishing line and poles. they look at each other and nodded. they headed to the lake and once they were there. they went to their swimwear, though mito did take a glance at naruto and was a bit turned on on how his muscles just flex with his movement. she quickly got out of it and went to her swimsuit. 

naruto then summoned three shadow clones and told each one to gather some food from the forest.  he look at mito and nodded. 

naruto: let get started. 

mito nodded and both went and grab the fishing net, they manage to untangled it and went to the water. the net have some bait tied to it and was waited on the bottom and partialey waited to the to keep it boyant. 

naruto and mito then went back to shore and grab the fishing poles. he handed one to mito and gained a look of nervousness. 

naruto: whats wrong?