Page 2 Of 10- Lets Not Confuse Love India!

Continuation – 8th Tuesday, September 2015

It was now the end of the school day and what Mia bragged about earlier was still bothering me, could it really be true that Ricardo slept with Mia in the same night as he did with me? Was this even my Ricardo? Or was this simply a misunderstanding and a mere coincidence? I had so many thoughts running through my head. As I walked along the corridor, I saw Mia and Nia but walked past them as I just couldn't be fake and face Mia right now. I needed to leave this place to clear my head, there was no way I could spend another 3 hours in school, Mia, Nia and I are in the same class for our lessons. I made my way to the exit of the school it wasn't home time, but it was definitely MY HOME TIME! The closer I got to the gates of the school the more it looked as if I could see Ricardo's car, but this couldn't be, why would he be here? Secondly, if he sees me this could all turn for the worst; he doesn't know my age!

As I stepped out of school, I walked over to the car and actuality it truly was Ricardo's car! It was as if it was an instant reaction, ''RICARDO!'' at this point him finding out my real age was no longer a factor! Being rational was no longer in the picture, I walked over to the window of his car and tapped on it. I needed questions and I needed them fast! What is he doing here? There is absolutely no way he was here for MIA! as the windows rolled down, he peered his head over into the passenger's side and I bent down so he could see me '' What the fuck are you doing here?'', ''wait since when were you going to school? Are you not 17!?'' as he spoke, I watched his mouth, but I wasn't watching his actual facial expressions!

Me: ''Ricardo I-i-i- I'm sorry, I lied I'm not 17 am only 13'' I looked at him; he looked so angry, so hurt I guess we were both in the same boat at this point. ''Get In the FUCKING car India'' at this point I should have walked off but I got in the fucking car..... he drove off so fast, he didn't say a word. We got to his house in 5 mins which should have taken us 35 minutes on a normal day ''Get out the car you young slut'' I did as I was told, I followed him like the little dog he made me feel. I climbed the stairs slowly I wasn't sure what he was going to do to me, would he repeat the torture that took place yesterday. I honestly wasn't ready for that kind of ordeal again!

'' Sit down'' I sat down on the bed, he kept walking up and down the room with his hands over his mouth. The tension kept on growing I needed to go home my aunty would definitely know something was up. It was time for me to take a step and actually speak up '' Ricardo are you fucking MIA'' he paused for a minute; squinted his eyes as if this would help him remember, then shook his head '' who the fuck is Mia'' Why was this boy lying to me, I know am young but I ain't stupid! ''shes my best friend, she looks Asian but mixed with black, big bum..... LISTEN I KNOW YOU FUCKED HER AFTER YOU DROPPED ME HOME!!.............''

As I rumbled on, I saw his hands twitching, he walked over to me looked me in the eye and slapped me across my face, it shut me up so quickly I hadn't known what had hit me. I looked him in his eyes, questioning his actions. He didn't look remorseful. He even had a grin on his face. I laid there and curled myself in a ball crying! All this was becoming a little overwhelming, so much has happened in the space of 24 hours. I don't want this anymore! I don't want to be Ricardo's girlfriend! This is no reflection of the books I've read nor the films I've seen, there was no love here! THIS ISNT EVEN HEALTHY!

A Few Hours later

I woke to my clothes being on the floor; I was laid there in my thong and bra alone but I knew for sure I didn't cry myself to sleep naked I was fully dressed. As I peered around the room, my eyes connected with Ricardo's, he definitely saw my questioning face that's when he said,'' baby I stripped you, I wanna make it all up to you'' this made me look at him even more stink, what does he mean he stripped me because he wanted to make it up to me, at this point my eyebrows were gathered together, my lip was kicked up looking at him like 'YOU A DOG!!! YOU JUST WANT ONE THING', see even though I knew what he wanted I had to ask ''What do you mean Ricardo?'' ''Shhh baby, just open up for daddy'''' but ...''