Chapter 4: Fixing It✌️

The next day 2:36pm
------------------
Niaomi is sitting on her couch in some sweats and a sweater.💘 She is watching TV. As she is watching TV she hears a knock at the door. She gets up and answers it. It's RayQuan.😐 "um hey...Niaomi". He is dressed in some black sweat pants, Nike slides, and a tshirt. She leans against the door frame. "Hey..." "Can we talk?" He asks. "Sure". They walk in and sit on the couch. "I just want to let you know.... That this "Jaliyah popping up" thing is over. She agreed to leave me alone". 👌 Niaomi sighs. "You foreaal?" "Yes". Then he reaches over and lays her in his lap. "I love you"💕 Then she looks into his brown eyes and says "I..Iove you too😍". They sit on the couch and watch a movie in eachothers arms.
-Later On-
Niaomi gets up and goes to her room. She comes back with a green XBox box. "Oh so you ready to get beat😌" says RayQuan. She takes of her top showing her red Nike sports bra. "You must be crazy😂". She hooks it up and puts in Call Of Duty. 30 minutes in Niaomi is already in the lead. RayQuan bumps her controller out her hand.😂 She laughs. "Stop!😂" then she pushes his back. He pauses the game and playfully wrestle her to the ground.💘 She laughs. "Okay you win😏". She then rolls over and kisses him on the nose. She whispers "I love you💋". He whispers back and gently flicks her nose. "I love you more💜".
After a few more laughter and fun RayQuan leaves it's 7:34pm. She gets in her bed and checks her phone. She has a message from an unknown number. She opens it and it's a picture of Jayliyah and RayQuan kissing. And the message says :Oh he's yours? Sorry😈. Niaomi knew it had to be Jayliah. She looks at the date the picture was taken. It was yesterday😦 A tear comes in her eye. "So all that I love you stuff was a lie?". 😔 She throws her phone. She puts on her sweater and her slides and go outside. She walks to the edge of the dock and sits there. She stares at the sky. "Why can't stuff just go right?😓😔😩"....