1-WHO DID THAT?!

Quick thing:

y/n = your name (as in first name)

l/n = your last name

e/c = your eyecolour

h/l = your hair length

h/c = your hair colour

s/c = your skin colour

Heck a lot of swearing as well, I think we can already guess from who....enjoy! - Suri :3

Midoriya POV

I peaked into the classroom, everything was normal. 

Phew! Wait, why are all the girls huddled in a group. Oh, probably Mina showing off something she bought.

"Morning Uraraka!" I waved at her entering the classroom.

"Huh? Oh! Morning Midoriya!" She smiled waving back, her pink cheeks suddenly getting... pinker?!

Oh my gosh! Is she blushing?! Ok, stay calm, stay calm!

Because I was freaking out about Uraraka's sudden colour change, I didn't notice that I bumped into a ash-blonde-spikey-haired boy's back.(Guess who?). Before I could apologize, I realized who I bumped into, and let's just say....

I was prepared for the worst.

DEKU! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" he spun around, yelling as usual, grabbing my shirt and pulling me close to his face. His red eyes piercing my emerald ones. I flinched as he raised his arm up, ready to strike. Everyone in the room was now staring at us, all standing up from their desk. "DO YOU WANNA DIE?!"

"K-Kacchan...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to, I was j-just thinking about something and I didn't mean to bump into you at all." I tried to defend myself from the crazy mad teenager, but sounded like a mouse instead. I averted his eye contact, trying not to make him even more mad than he already was.

"YOU BETTER WATCH WHERE YOU'RE FUCKING GOING DEKU! OTHERWISE, I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!" he yelled. Surprised I'm not deaf yet.

"Dude, calm down. He said he was sorry, let it go man." a boy with spikey red hair came walking behind Kacchan and grabbed his shoulder, pulling him back hard, trying to separate him from me. 

"LET GO OF ME SHITTY HAIR!" 

"BAKUGOU! This is immature behaviour that is not tolerated at school, you should be respecting your classmates, not threatening them!" a boy with glasses came bursting into the classroom from a meeting, he most likely sprinted all the way here from the meeting after hearing the noisy commotion, he knew what was happening from across the school.

"Oh yeah Sonic the Hedgehog? Make me! I'll fucking blast you to bits before you could even raise a finger!" Kacchan ripped Kirishima's hand off his shoulder, walking up to Iida and stopping in front of him. He did it again, that devilish smirk. 

 "You better watch where you're going as well four eyes, before I smash your face and glasses!" He turned facing his back to a furious and shocked Iida, walking off to the direction of... me?! His smirk and eyes changed, instead he was glaring daggers and his smirk spread to a maniac grin.

Calm down! Don't freak out! Just stay calm and serious. 

I stayed standing still, coiling my muscles ready for anything.

 "Next time, Four Eyes and Shitty Hair won't be there to save your ass Deku," he said shoving his shoulder against mine as he walked past me towards his desk. Sending shivers down my spine.

"Well Kacchan, next time I won't be needing anyone to save my ass," I mumbled under my breath.

"WHAT DID YOU SAAAAAAAY???!!!" 

Oh shit!

"Ummm, nothing," I quickly spun around raising my hands in defense. I really did it this time!

Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! 

Kacchan was stomping towards me raising his arm, ready to explode. I raised my hands up and coiled my muscles, ready to dodge, until after a few seconds I realized Kacchan wasn't coming towards me anymore. I looked down and saw something I'd never thought I'd see in my lifetime. I stared at the floor first in confusion, then in realization, and then in shock of what I had just witnessed.

What in All Might's name happened?!

KACCHAN WAS ON THE FLOOR??!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Chapter 1 is done, now working on the character development. Sorry that the first chapter was really long, I'm not great at writing so I get a bit carried away and forget I'm writing A chapter. Haha! Hope you're enjoying it so far (even though it's the first chapter), and I'll be continuing it as soon as I can, school is keeping me busy from doing this. So, I'll see what I can do. Hope ya'll are enjoying it. - Suri :3