6 - Ships

(Image above is not mine, and it's cute ^)

LET THE SHIPS BEGIN!

Enjoy! - Suri ヽ(o^▽^o)ノ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Soooo, Dance Night is coming up, does anyone have a date yet?" Mina asked casually, eyeing at all of us around the table smirking.

Everyone hesitated at first, but Urarake replied, "Well, Midoriya sort of asked, sort of rambled. But in the end I said yes, so Midoriya is my date I guess! He was blushing crazy, and I swear his cuteness will be the death of me".

That's totally not sickening.......I hope I can be the death of you instead.

Next was Tsu, "I'm not really having a date, I'm just hanging out with Tokoyami and you guys," Uraraka, who was sitting next to Tsu, pulled her in for a side hug and said, "Of course you can hang out with us girl, but you and Tokoyami would make such an adorable couple. I ship it!". All of them laughed, Tsu was blushing, and I just smiled, well, a fake smile to be exact.

Brainy was next, "I haven't been asked yet, but Todoroki-kun said he would like me to come with him as a friend." a sad look came across her face, but disappeared in an instance.

I can already guess..........she was friend-zoned. That's hilarious. This is why love is a myth people!

Mina rubbed her back and smiled, "Don't worry Momo. It's in three weeks, I'm sure between then and now, you and Todoroki can turn up the heat between you two..." a devilish smile appeared on her face. Momo was speechless, and everyone was shocked at what Mina said, even I was a bit surprised. After a few seconds of silence, they all bursted into laughter, except Momo, she was blushing crazy pink and was covering her face with a book. And I was just giggling, trying to fit in with the atmosphere.

"Awww don't worry Momo! You'll do fine! But you know who asked me?" Mina said.

"Who?" Jiro asked. All of them slightly leaning forward. Mina took a deep breath in...

"No one!" she was smiling? Now I was just confused. Everyone was confused. Why was she smiling about that?

"I'm just messing with you guys! But really, I don't have a date. Instead Jiro, Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima asked if I would like to hang out with them. But of course I'll spend time with you guys as well!" she said in a really high pitch voice, high-fiving Jiro who was sitting next to her. They all agreed and laughed with Mina, I did too.

Sooner or later I'm going to need headphones with me wherever I go, just to stop hearing that voice.

"How about you Jiro? I've seen how you and Kaminari are starting to light things up. Has he asked you yet?" Mina asked casually.

Ooh, I'm starting feel bad for you Jiro, asked two questions in less than twenty minutes. Bummer.

Jiro didn't even reply, she just blushed, like AN EXPLOSION OF RED! Covering her face with her hands, you could hear her taking a few breaths, her shoulders rising and falling slowly.After a few seconds she replied back, "What makes you think he would ask me? I'm going to ask him instead." she mumbled, a light pink blush dusting her triangle-marked cheeks. Mina was taken aback, then...

"Hell yeah gurl! Yes yes yes, awwww Kaminari is going to make the whole school grounds have a power outage when you ask him!" Mina was eccentric about this, she high-fived Jiro with both hands. Jiro smiled back, getting a boost of confidence.

When you think all the excitement is over...

The next greatest thing happened.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mwhahaha! I bet you didn't expect.....a cliffhanger! 

Read on and you'll get what you've been waiting for...

The start of the romance!

Hope you enjoyed, comment your thoughts, vote if ya like, read if you wanna know what the next 'thing' is. Arigato!  - Suri 。◕ ‿ ◕。