✓ With You

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"WHY SCHOOL IS SO BORIIIIIING?" I whined to tzuyu as soon as the teacher left the class.

"HAHAHA only 1 lesson left stay strong!"

I checked my phone as my classmates were doing chaos in the class.

From mina: chaeyoung I need you. Meet me at your house I am in your room, please

I grabbed my bag and escaped from school ignoring my friends' questions my mind was messy. Why mina is in my room? Why she needs me? Jeongyeon is absent today too, I bet they fought.

I took the first taxi I saw and the ride was long to me but eventually, I arrived "ma'am mina is in your room" the maid told me as soon she opened the door for me, I gave her my bag "Yeah I know thank you" I run to my room upstairs.

I opened the door and she was sitting on my bed immediately I found her running to me and she hugged me while crying.

"MINA WHAT'S WRONG?" I panicked while hugging her tight, I caressed her hair and comforted her I can't see her like this I held her hand and let her sit on the bed I sat in front of her I was looking at her crying while caressing her hand with my thumb.

"Now can you tell me what's wrong?"

"Me and jeongyeon" she sniffed "slept together" I immediately left her hand and frowned.

"So?"

She unbuttoned her shirt in front of me.

HER UPPER BODY IS FULL OF BRUISES AND HICKEYS AND SOME RED, GREEN AND BLUE BRUISES. I stood up and my blood was boiling.

"What the fuck she did to you!?" I hollered and start walking back and forth

"She was so different chaeyoung I was scared and she hurt me so much" she said and cried harder I sat in front of he and hugged her she was in her bra but I hugged her with no bad thought I love min I love her as she is not as her hot body.

She hugged me tightly as I was her only rescue I grabbed her shirt and put it back on her.

"Mina I want to say something I will be honest with you can I?" I muted a bit "I don't want to hurt you but you did this to yourself-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" she cut me off.

"You liked her despite her being a monster and maybe she likes momo!
You made yourself lost and dragged jeongyeon with you!" I held her hand "mina, soon they will have a baby which it's unrealistic shit. You started a relationship that can't lend anywhere in 2 weeks you discovered that you like her? It took me at least six months to realize my feelings towards you I will say it 1000 time... I love you... But you need to make up your mind the same thing happened to you with Mark, remember?"

"DON'T BRING BACK THIS STORY I FORGOT IT BUT YOU ARE-! "

"I am what mina? Your boyfriend liked me it's not my fault!! He was lost with you when he wants you, you push him away and if you were in a 'mood' to be close to him you pull him then push him away later!" mina is very good at push and pull that it's frustrate me "I refused to date him and! For who? For you because that time I was in love with you and you kept treating me like shit! Mina love is not that easy, you can't just look at anyone and say I love you to him or her!"

She was frowning through the whole time then she stood up abruptly "It was my fault to talk to you" she scoffed and was about to reach the door of my room.

"I don't want to hurt you but you live for the pain

I'm not try to say it but it's what you became