What Do I Feel?

Shane answered the phone

Shane said “Hello? Who is this?” Duff replied “Hey Shane!!! Its me Duff!!!” Shane said “Oh… Hi blonde!”  “ Why did you call??”  Duff said “I just enrolled to your school… Can I pick you up?” Shane said “Oh… My friend will pick me up sorry” Duff sighs “Okay” Shane “Im really sorry” Duff said “Its okay “

*Duff Put down the phone*

Shane gets up and took a bath then she ate breakfast and waited for Steven to pick her up outside her house then Steven arrived he said “Hey Babe!!! Come on!!! You will be late” Shane said “Okay Im coming!!” When they arrive at the school Duff saw Shane and approached her and “Hi Shane! And…. Who is he?” Steven said “Who are you?” Shane said “Uhm… He is my bestfriend Duff” she said that while smiling. Duff said “Hi I am Duff who are you?” Steven said “I’m Steven Shane’s Boyfriend” Duff replied “I recognize you… are you that guy from that band called Aerosmith?” Steven said “Yes I am good you notice me” the bell rings Steven said “Okay Bye now babe. I Love You.” Shane replied “Ok… where are you going now?” Steven replied “I will just prepare for the gig” “I’ll pick you up later ok?” Shane replied “Ok… I’d better get going I Love you again!” Steven replied “I Love You too.” “Hey kid! Take care of her okay?” Duff replied “Okay”

They got to their class 5…4…3…2…1 the bell rings Duff said “Do you want to have some lunch?” Shane replied “Yes I do” and smiled at Duff when they got to the cafeteria They find a table to sit while eating lunch Duff asked Shane “Does Mr. Hudson knew that you have a boyfriend?” Shane replied “uhhhmm… please don’t tell!” Duff said “Okay… It is because Im your best friend I have to lie” Shane said “Im sorry” Duff said “Is he treating you nice?” Shane remember the times Steven hurt her and she replied “uhm. Yes yes.” Duff said “Just tell me if he don’t okay?” Shane replied “What are you going to do?” Duff saidI will fight for you” Shane said “Really are you going to do that???” Duff said “Yes I will” Shane realized that Duff nice attitude will make her fall in love but she couldn’t do that because she really loves Steven. 

While walking on the hallway Shane asked Duff “What is your job?” Duff replied “Im the future CEO of our company so I need to work and work and that’s why I am so busy” Duff whispered “But I still have time for you…” Shane said “What’s that?” Duff replied “Nothing.” Shane asked Duff “Are you still playing instruments?” Duff answered “Why do you ask that?” Shane replied “Cause I remembered when we were little” Duff replied “Yes I still do… Im a part time bass player” Shane replied “Wow you are really hard working.” In Shane’s thoughts “Why do I feel this? Why do I feel in love with him? No. This is not happening.”  Duff said “Come on let’s get you home to prepare for your boy’s gig.” Shane smiled and said “uhmm… Okay.”

When Shane got home she is preparing for an Aerosmith concert and she looked at the mirror and said to herself “Ok Im done preparing. Now… I’ll wait for Steven uhhhmmm…” She found herself thinking about Duff in her thoughts “Why can’t I stop thinking about him???”

Steven Arrives…