Singing Lessons

"Mom, I think I want to start taking singing lessons."
"Is it because we just moved to California and you want to be famous?"
"No mom, I've been singing for forever, and I just want I get better."
"I'm kidding sweetie, but sure, it might take a while to find a teacher, but I'll look some up now."
"Yay! Thanks!" I hugged my mom and went upstairs to listen to dark side by Trevor Moran. I love him. I love all of o2l, but I'm 14 so he's closer to my age so it's just better! I talk about them all the time but my parents don't care so I'm just hoping that I'll meet them now that we moved here.

"Hey, we're going out to dinner with some friends that I knew in college here. So be ready in 30 minutes. I think they have a son about 15." My mom said.
"Ok!" Oooo, I wonder if he's hot. Ok nvm but anyways I'll get ready.
I brushed my somewhat short blonde hair and straightened it and put on a white crop and a blue denim high waisted skirt. I didn't know if we were going somewhere nice so I put on a maroon sweater and white converse. I'm not allowed to show my stomach much so I have to wear high waisted shorts with crop tops.
I put on blush and mascara because I was already wearing some stuff from earlier.
"Ready?" My mom knocked on my door. Woah, time flew by.
"Yup!" I said as I walked out.

We pulled up to a pretty nice restraunt. And walked in.
"Hey!" My mom yelled to who was probably her two friends.
"Hi jenny!" (Her mom). The lady and man said. They hugged and my mom introduced me.
"This is Lily. Lily, this is Marissa and her husband James." I shook their hands and said hi.
"Hey my son Trevor is in the restroom. He's about your age." I instantly thought what if it was Trevor Moran. Hahaha! I laughed it of and said ok.
As I was looking at the menu I heard them say hey Trevor and I couldn't believe what I saw...
AUTHORS NOTE://
Hey guys, I'm Sydney. I hope you like this book!! This chapter was pretty short but they'll get longer.