chapter 2

Hi guys so far I have no reads lol but hopefully I will soon love you😘//that's what she's wearing in the picture above.

Trevor's POV (those peoples son) same time as beginning:

We just pulled up and to the resteraunt and it was pretty nice. But I didn't care because my mom said that they have a daughter my age and her names Lily. I wonder if she's cute. Looks don't really matter to me but, oh well.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom." I told my mom once we got to our table.

"Okay."

I went in and ya know did my business and then washed my hands and walked out. I saw the back of the other families heads at our table.

The girl turned around and her fave went red. But she's beautiful.

Lily's POV:

TREVOR MORAN!

Ok calm down.

But I can't. My eyes widened. Face went red. My jaw dropped.

He probs doesn't like me because if this but then he...laughed? What? Shoot I looked weird. Ok. Ok. I'm good. No I'm not but.

"Hi I'm Lily." I shook his hand.

"Hi I'm Trevor." He said in his kinda high pitched voice.

"Um I watch your videos by the way..." That was so awkward.

"I can tell haha! But it's ok. Come here." He gave me a big hug and sunk his head into my neck. I felt like I was at a meet and greet. He say down next to me. And put his hand on mine under the table. Ok I know I should be really happy but we just met. But I don't honestly care.

"So you're my age right? 15?"

"Yup."

"Cool." He kinda shyly smiled.

"So what should we order?" My mom said.

AU://
I know this was so short but in sick and I stayed home from school but I needed to update but have a good day!!