Drifting away(sorry I didn't finish im a lazy ass fucker)

-Laurens POV-

I went into work and ran to greet people because I was already 5 minutes late.

Dan walked over by me to stock the shelves

"Do you want to go out to eat after this?"

I looked down at the floor, thinking about Louis, but why was I? We're not dating. 

"Okay" I smiled. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(still in laurens POV)

 My phone rang, reminding me of the date I had with Dan tonight, I ran up stairs and thrown on anything. Louis was there, half asleep.

"Did you remember my M&Ms?" he smiled as if he knew I forgot them.

"Oh, I'll bring them back tonight. Im going to eat with Dan, do you want anything else?"

"Oh, No no. Its fine, I'll make my own food" he sighed lightly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(still in Laurens POV)

The doorbell rang, I ran downstairs and yelled "BYE LOUIS" not knowing that would probably wake him up. Dan looked gorgoues as usual.

"You look beautiful" he said as he held my hand to balance my weight as I put on shoes

I blushed a little.

"I was thinking we could just go to taco bell, is that fine with you?" 

As long as I was with him, I was up for anything.

"Sure" I smiled and got in his car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(still in laurens POV)

 As we got to Taco Bell, dan ordered for both of us. He came back with the food and he gave me a grin like 'im not going to eat this myself'

I zoned out for a seconded or two. Thinking about Louis

"Lauren?" he said and threw a chip at me

"Dan!"  I threw one back and giggled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(still in laurens POV)

I came back and went upstairs and threw a badg of M&Ms at Louis

"Wake up sleepyhead" I called out