10 Years Later

Selena has been married to Justin for 9 years and have two daughters Katricia (9), and Kristi (7) her sister Susan and her husband Craig have three daughters together Christy (1), Crystianna (5) and Cassandra (10) but their mother decides to divorce her husband and be single again!!! Her two children Diego recently graduated from high school in 2013 and attend Florida International University and Sofia is in middle school!!! Nicole is on much better terms with her father and her dessert line sold over a billion dollars!!! Her mother suffers from an addiction to prescription pills but decided to get help and go to rehab for prescription pills addiction. KeAnna deals with the heart-breaking death of her fiancé Tony who was murdered 2 weeks after their only child was born and the single mother of her daughter Tonya and did reconcile with her father after he apologized to her!!!  She found love again and have another child, a daughter named Toni-Marie!!!  And Renee has yet to accomplish one of the goals of her life: to wear a wedding dress. She keeps trying on men like shoes until she finds one that fits, and in the meantime is busy raising her two kids, her biological daughter Sharon and adopted son Lee!!!!