EMBRACE THE MOMENT-5💕

In the warmth of beautiful sunset.
Sara was playing with that turtle.
Max! What's his name!?, asked sara.
Hmm..i didn't gave him any name why not you name him!?,said max.
What should we call him!?...morri!,said sara.
Morri!!; Ya its a good name!,what  do you think morri (max asked turtle while pleasing him).
Morri seems to like it,sara.
Morri!! ..morri..
"Max can i ask you something?",sara whispered.
Max looked into Sara's eyes.
"You don't have to take permission to ask sara!",said max.
'Um.. actually.. yesterday..!!, never mind!',sara struck.
Max looked at sara and slowly moved closer to her and took her hand and placed slightly on his hand.
Sara! You don't have to think much about saying anything sara u can just say it out whatever u want!,said max.
'Max don't take me wrong yesterday i saw you and grace  here i was curious to know whether you guys are together!?',asked sara.
Sara! What does you think about me and grace!?,asked max.
Grace likes you doesn't she!?,asked sara.
But i don't like her!,said max.
Oh!..ok!,said sara.(she was happy to hear that but she was not letting the happiness expose before max).
What about you and Steve sara!?,asked max.
We both.. (errr..!!)
Sara phone Started vibrating.
She lifted the call.
It was from her mom!.
Sara!where are you !?,asked mom.
Mom i came out for a bit,i will be back in 5 min!,said sara.
Hurry up dad is searching for you he has something to speak!,said mom.
Ok mom,said sara.
She hung up!
Max i m sorry but i need to hurry!,i meet you at school tomorrow!,said sara.
I will drop you!,said max.
No i will take taxi,said sara.
Sara,can i have your contact!?, asked max.
Give me!,said sara.
Sara took his phone and added her number!
Bye max.
Bye sara!.
...
Sara took a tax and rushed away.
Max gave the left over snacks to morri,and hided him.
..
At 9.00pm.
In Sara's room.
Sara was deeply thinking about her transfer of school,as his dad got transferred to other city his dad said Sara about transferring and asked her to start preparing things and don't rush later,sara is relactunt to leave the city,she doesn't want to leave her bestie natie, Steve.....and max.
While all these things running in her mind,she got a beep on her phone,she opened the message it was from Steve,
Tomorrow are you coming right sara!?,asked steve.
Sara thought for a while and typed..
Yes Steve,see you tomorrow!.
Sara was little disappointed to see Steve message as she expected it from max.
With all thought ruining her mind she hardly slept for some time.
At 8:00am.
Sara woke up and dressed herself like a cute little doll,she looks pretty in hiking clothes.
She left for the school.
   The bus was about to start sara rushed and opened the door,Natie called sara as she
saved a seat beside her,she went and took her seat she looked around to find max but he wasn't there.
Hi sara!,Said Steve.
Hey Steve,sara replied.
Natie took out the selfi stick and asked all to pose.
They all clicked few great picture,they had fun while having a journey,they sang songs,they danced..
  At 11:00 am,
They reached the " Huzario mountain".
Homeroom teacher called everyone out.
Students got down from the bus.
"We are going to stay here (pointing her hand towards the hotel)students,girls 2 per room and boys 3 per room here are the keys keep your belongings safe and return to this place in 30 min and no mobiles allowed leave them in your rooms..", informed home room teacher.
"Now move",she said.
Sara and natie obviously shared a room together.
The rooms were cozy.
After getting freshed up they all returned to the informed place.
    Homeroom teacher announced to form a line and she informed the route, where to have lunch and destination and asked everyone to follow her.
   Students started climbing the mountain,it was a sunny morning,they all started getting tired as time passes.
"Heck!! are we here to climb these ...i m done no more energy left",said natie.
  " Few more minutes natie even I am hungry, we will reach the restaurant then we enjoy the most ever delicious food and recharge  with energy",sara replied.
  Here sara! Take this..(Steve handed her a cool bottle of lemom water) drink it,said steve.
  No! Steve you have it, you might be thirsty too..,said sara.
   Its ok sara you can have it,steve replied.
You both stop,i will have it,natie took the bottle and drank the whole without leaving a single drop for them.
  ' Hey!that wasn't for you!',said Steve.
  "So what!anyhow u wasn't drinking that",said natie.
"Fine now let's move as fast as we can we have to  reach there",sara shouted.
   After struggling the whole way they all reached the restaurant to grab there lunch. Everyone were so engrossed in eating and feeding there stomach.
  After a while,they started playing few games, laughed, cracked jokes, it was full of lively atmosphere around...
Lots of memories were made..
  Soon after they finished they started there journey to the top of the mountain..
Sara was little distracted while thinking about max...
And everyone moved on...
She lost her way..
She walked walked ....she couldn't find anyone..
It started getting dark..
While on the other side homeroom teacher and others reached the hill..and were tired..
Homeroom teacher confirmed whether any student was missing or not..then Steve and natie realized sara is missing, they informed her...
Everyone were worried about her...
On the other hand,
Sara was scared as there were noone...she had few essentials in  her backpack so she tried to be as strong as possible..
Time passes..
She understood the situation she has no other choice but to spend a night there...
Steve was so worried, homeroom teacher and principal has suggested students to return to the hotel which was booked for them on the hill,and they asked everyone not to worry they will find a way to bring Sara back.
  However it was dark the night has to pass.
  They informed the cops about sara.
Steve couldn't sleep at all he was so worried, he took a torch and few essentials and started his way in search of sara..
  Sara put on the fire and sat under the tree..
She was quiet worried and the worst part is she started to have the cramps it wasn't her day but it hit her a bit early (period).
She was damn scared..
She understood she can't be here any longer so she decided to find someway out.
She walked few meters...
She heard a sound from behind her back.
She started to run.. after running a bit she saw a shadow of someone coming towards her .
Its growing bigger and bigger...
And she pulled her torch out and with her hand shivering he moved it towards that person..
' Who is this!!??.'.. hardly she could utter by catching her breath...
...
...
.....
To be continued