Chapter 1

I had a good childhood with loving and caring parents and the best caring friends a girl could ask for our parents were well off so we never had to worry about money but my parents were so down to earth you wouldn't even know in less you looked real close at the clothes and cars we have my friends parents were the same. We went to the same schools and same colleges but some of us had got different jobs but we still got together to hang out and catch up.

I was at work and was working on something with my boss who was great as we were working someone showed up and shot my boss i was making sure she was ok ignoring that her blood was blue not red i turned to the person that did it and while he was distracted i tackled the guy to the ground and got the gun away from him and got it and pointed it at him he said " you don't know who you're messing with" i replied " I don't give a shit who you are you don't go around shooting people who have done nothing to you" he replied " you don't even know who she really is" i replied " i don't care now leave now" he replied " no not until I do this" he got something out of his pocket and threw it at me so I shot him then there was a big explosion and got threw back by it and that's the last thing i remember.

I woke up in a room I didn't know so I ran out of it and down a hall but half way down I saw guy I tried to run past him but he grabbed me saying where was i going so i kneed him in the balls which made him let go of me so I then ran down the rest of the hall and ended up in a room that i didn't know but i saw a woman i recognised she must have heard me come in because she turned to look at me and said " your finally awake how are you and do you remember anything about what happened" i replied " I'm ok thanks I can't remember much where am i" she replied " good to know your ok and your at my house i brought you here to help you with what happened what was the last thing you remember" i replied " i remember there was a guy that came near us he hurt you so i think I hurt him because he hurt you then there was a blast and that's it" she replied " I know I'm grateful that you did that because people like him won't stop so thanx to you he has been stopped do you remember anything before all that" i replied " not really" she replied " ok I'm sure it will come back to you i just don't know when" i replied "i guess your right it will come back i just got to wait and see when that will be".

The blast is on the External link.