Chapter 2

I kept my head down as we walked, Thalia and Jason were behind me and Nico snickering.

"Don't listen to them their just jealous." Nico said as I nod.

"Why am I here anyways?" I asked before stepping in.

"I have no idea but I'm not going anywhere." Nico said as I nod before facing the gods.

Nico's POV:
Natalie stood beside me shaking a little bit as she looked at her shoes.

"Natalie do you care to explain to us why you choose to kill yourself?" Zeus asked.

I grabbed her hand tightly as she looked up at me.

"I have nothing to live for so why should I be alive?" Natalie asked.

"There's a lot a reasons for you to be alive." Zeus said as Natalie's head snapped up.

Natalie gripped my hand as I held my breath.

"Tell me one one good reason for me to be alive. everyone else wouldn't give a shit about me if I died so why should you?!" Natalie growled.

"Don't rise your voice at me." Zeus boomed out.

"I'll do whatever I want thank you very much! you're no better than everyone else anyways, you're just a piece of crap that doesn't deserve to be alive, There is no point of me being on this plant as much as you everyone hate me because of you you bastard." Natalie yelled.

Everyone gasped loudly since no one has never talked to him that way.

Zeus on the other hand looked happily at Natalie.

"I have no friends no nothing because of this piece of crap life, no wonder all I want to do is get high and get drunk, so next time when I die just let me die." Natalie said.

Her grip untighten on my hand dropping it.

Bandages wrapped around her wrist as the others scars showed.

"Next time I won't hesitate to go any deeper." Natalie growled.

I turned her bringing her closer to me rested my forehead on hers.

"Do it again and ill make sure you don't die at all." I told her.

"You're making a huge mistake Nico di Angelo." Natalie growled as I smirked.

"That's the one ill be happy with my whole life." I stated before kissing her.

Natalie's POV:

"YES!" Aphrodite cheered as Nico pulled away.

"See Natalie's the same thing is going on with me since I'm the son of death." Nico said as I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. But don't come crying to me when no one talks to you at all." I told him before walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Zeus asked me.

"Away from here and maybe to Canada." I said as Nico followed.

"See you later uncle Zeus." Nico said as I burst out laughing.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

I wrapped my arms around Nico's left one as we walked down the busy streets of New York.

"So does this make us a couple now?" Nico asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"I don't know, you never asked me." I said looking over at him.

Nico stopped in his tracks playing with his hands.

"I never really ya know asked a girl out before." Nico said as I giggled into my hand.

"I never had a boyfriend before but all the romance movies I've watched I know how to do it."

"It's easy for you." Nico said as I giggled.

"Pull me close and say Natalie will you be my girlfriend." I said as Nico nod.

Nico held his breath before pulling me close.

"Natalie would you maybe I mean will you. I mean would you." I stopped him pressing his lips on mine.

"Nico I would love to be your girlfriend." I said as he sighed in relief.

"My mother never really told me that kind if stuff." Nico said looking down.

"My mother died in child birth. I came to camp when I was three." I told him.

"I'm sure our mothers will be happy to know we're together. Now lets go see a movie." Nico said pulling me along.

"Which movie?" I asked him as he turned to smile at me.

"The Maze Runner." Nico said as I laughed.