Only part

08:30 am.
Chanyeol groaned a bit as he woke up and felt something wet on his face, and for a second he started to panic when he didn't feel his right arm. But then, after taking a look to his side, he knew what was going on.

Kyungsoo was sleeping next to him, head on Chanyeol's chest while the other man held him close.

Chanyeol smiled at the sight and then furrowed his brows a bit. What was that wet feeling on his face then? He looked around and, right on him, was Toben, his little puppy, who was the culprit of the wetness on his face, since he felt hungry and wanted to wake his owner up.

"Toben how did you get here...I closed the door..." he mumbled actually freaked out while the little dog looked at him, his tail wagging happily.

"You forgot he can open the door again..." Kyungsoo mumbled, startling Chanyeol.

"Nooo you ruined my plan!" He exclaimed and pouted at his boyfriend "I was going to kiss you until you woke up" he told him, making the vocalist hum.

"Well I'm not exactly awake to be honest, my eyes are still closed" Kyungsoo said smiling a bit, which made Chanyeol smirk as he made his way to kiss him.

It was in moments like those in which Chanyeol remembered how much he loved his little penguin.

"Chanyeol if you keep kissing me you won't have room for breakfast for being so greedy you know?" Kyungsoo said while letting him kiss him all over his face.

"I can always eat you out then" Chanyeol said as the smirk grew into a grin, before regretting to have said that as he yelped from Kyungsoo pulling his ear "Ow ow okay okay okay bad joke bad joke sorry sorry!" He exclaimed in a pretty high pitched voice for a man like him, the other man then letting go.

"C'mon Toben, let's feed you" Kyungsoo said sitting up to get off bed, Toben barking once while jumping off Chanyeol, making the shorter man smile since it seemed like the dog had understood him.

10:05 am.

Kyungsoo was taking a shower while Toben was eating from his little bowl of food, and  Chanyeol decided to go and make breakfast for both of them. He put on some clean underwear and sweatpants and went in search for his favorite hoodie. 

Chanyeol always teased Kyungsoo a bit because, even when they had free days like that one, he would shower when he woke up and after they had dinner, while the taller man only showered at night.

As he opened the closet, he looked around for the exact hoodie he wanted, but after a few seconds, he looked around the room with a raised eyebrow, pretty confused.

"Did I put it in the washing machine?...But we emptied it yesterday..." he mumbled to himself with his hands on his hips.

As he finally gave up, he shrugged, put on another hoodie and went to the kitchen to make some food. Once he heard Kyungsoo was out of the shower and going downstairs, he smiled a bit.

"Hey Soo can you put the rice in the rice cooker please?" He asked turning a bit around for his eyes to widen at the sight.

"Okaaay" Kyungsoo said. But not just plain and usual Kyungsoo no no.

Hair a bit wet, only wearing boxers and Chanyeol's hoodie he had been searching for Kyungsoo we're talking about.

Chanyeol loved when Kyungsoo wore his clothes, because he didn't do it very often, since he wasn't that kind of person to steal his clothes all the time, but that morning he had decided to wear his hoodie, and when he said 'okay' he literally waddled like a little penguin to put the rice in the rice cooker, something that made the taller male wonder if he did it on purpose or without noticing.