Prologue

Every February, the University of Lavender celebrates its foundation month. One of the most anticipated events of the month is "The Pairing" wherein 50 athletes and 50 regular students will be paired off to participate in a one-week romantic date. The pair who got the highest votes for the entire week will be crowned "The Couple of the Year" and will be given five hundred thousand each.

In addition to the money, the event is also an opportunity for school gossips and be with the hottest athletes in school. Who is not in for juicy gossips and a hot date?

Well, there is one. Her name is Ella Swan. She is a freshman in Political Science and she does not give a damn for school gossips nor hot athletes. Her primary concern is her studies and her responsibilities at home. She dreamt of being a lawyer and nothing will tear her out of her goal.

However, she unwillingly attended "The Pairing" because of her bestfriend Mandy. You see, Mandy is chosen to represent the Political Science department in this event. And so as any loyal and faithful bestfriend will do, Ella attended the event to show her moral support for Mandy.

But when Ella arrived at the event, she was in for an unexpected surprise that will test their friendship. Up to what extent can Ella help and support her bestfriend?

Let's find out!