Cybertron

Cybertron Three Moons Shined upon the Cold Metal once again in many years, Victorious as Smokescreen Cheered Happily not noticing his Very bright Grin, The Mech couldnt belive the War was now Gone as he smiled, Bumblebee Turned his Helm slightly as his Optic Caught a Small Red flash, Knockout, Sighing silently as he turned around, Facing the Red medics Back, Seems like he was pretty Lonely, Bee left him to have small Space before Going to celebrate, For a while at the Enegron hut, He Felt something in his Spark that something was wrong, He couldnt even figure it out, Confused as he tried to keep his Mind Away from the Feeling as the Strong Feeling gotten Worse, getting up to search for what had wanting him to find, Leading out to Knockout, "Knockout?" He blurted out, Word slipped out of his Thoughts, He covered his Dermas as The Red Mech turned, staring into his Blue Optics, as Bee stared back at his Beautiful Dashing Red optics, Falling in love with a Mech that tried to kill him, "Yes.?" He asked, helm tilted slightly, the Now soldier couldnt speak, He tried to, no words, like he was nervous, "I-I Uh! N-Nothing." He replied in a Hurry as he Left him alone again, Knockout shrugged slightly as he took a small walk to the Destoryed Prime Council, Stopping right at the edge of it, Staring at the Broken Pieces hanged and Layed on the floor, He felt tears strolling down once he glanced at where he used to stay at, He looked away in sadness, Remebering his Horrible Family as he walked off, Hating to remeber the past, "Remeber, the Past isnt Important its just Garbage!" He screamed in his own Silent Voice, starting to have happy flashback at the daycare when he remeber the time he had his first friend and only, Breakdown, Smiling as he walked in softly, Cautious as he heard a Creak, Stopping as he looked around, "this took alot more Damage than i thought, this place looked so much different than ever" he said looking around, Optice Flickered alittle before walking back to his new Team again, Walking into the Enegron hut, Sitting down as he Sipped onto his Enegron, Feeling a Cold breeze behind him when A Wrench flung to Wheeljack, "Idiot!" Ratchet hissed at the High Wrecker, Wheeljack Had so much pain from the Wrench, Bee and Smokescreen Joked about Ratchet and the wrench how they could marry each other, making them both laugh..

I wad bored so yeah.. please dont tell me its a Werid way to end it but i tried to Make it good as possible for you guys to enjoy the Book.