Once being friends but what happen?

One day in our school,we are celebrating our first friday mass.
So in mass,me and with gab,geri,bella,jaz,arl,bebe,they are my friends not really best but only close friends,so as we continue,we are playing all over the mass so that we will not get bored,so while we are playing,we doesn't the mass was ended because we have lot of fun,so our teacher said,Why are you playing the mass was ended and you are all playing all over the mass and after the mass you are all playing,are you all not satisfied,go to our classroom!,so quickly we go to classroom and we continued playing on the classroom,we are also talking about zombie's and we are all laughing and laughing again.
So suddenly we remember that we have a performance task on MAPEH,so we realized that exactly we are with the same group and we decided to go to our house because they decided to go to our house to have a practice and to also play and laugh on what we play,and also added to that i am the leader of our grp.
So we go to our house and play but one time while we are playing hide and seek,we go to our room and lock the door,and gab is the one who will find us,so as we lock the door we don't know that gab is already angry to us because he is knocking in the room we are hiding and finding us and we say,we are not hear.
nad one by one we go out and they have already say sorry to gab for what they but except of me,i did not say sorry and just stay on one corner in our other house but thay are in other house to,i want to say sorry but i say to my self also why do i need to say sorry