Chapter 2; Nickname

Suggested by: none

nick·name

/ˈnikˌnām/

noun

a familiar or humorous name given to a person or thing instead of or as well as the real name.

------

Darryl hummed as he opened his recording software to stream. It was a Saturday, as usual, and his fans were already crowding the Event area. Before he unvanished to start the stream, he read the chat. He furrowed his brow upon reading some nicknames.

VscoBoyHalo

CryBoyHalo

BaldBoyHalo

CuteBoyHalo

LateBoyHalo

GayBoyHalo

These were only a few listed. Some were better to Darryl.

HardcoreBoyHalo

RatBoyHalo

FunBoyHalo

H

e sighed at the names, both good and bad. "The little Muffins..." He muttered. He was just about to stream when suddenly-

User has connected to your channel

"Hiiiiiiii Baaaaaaad!" Zak's nice but annoying voice sounded. "Oh my goodness, I'm about to stream, what do you want!?" Darryl exclaimed. "I don't knoooowwww.." Zak said, continuing to stretch the words. "You little Muffin!" Darryl said. Zak was quiet for awhile.

"Why do you call everyone that?" Zak asked.

"Call everyone what?" Darryl answered with another question.

"Muffins."

Darryl thought back. "I-I don't know... I just called someone a Muffin and it stuck, I guess.." He shrugged as if Zak could see him. "Okay MuffinBoyHalo." Zak giggled. Darryl actually liked the nickname, it fit with Darryl. He tried thinking of a nickname for Zak, or Skeppy, but failed to do so. 'Zappy' appeared in his head, like Zak and Skeppy.

"Hello~? MuffinRacistHalo~?" Zaks voice wrung.

"Oh my goodness you Muffin.."

------
I mean, it was a LITTLE bit better.. My next word I have planned out so its bound to be better. I'm open to word suggestions!
------