Wonho Edit

Wonho even though your not part of Monsta X anymore you'll still be part of Monbebes no matter where you are or what you're doing

Wonho even though your not part of Monsta X anymore you'll still be part of Monbebes no matter where you are or what you're doing. We still love you no matter what, we will not give up on you, we will still support you no matter what you decide to do.

I just can't believe that he actually Left the group like I wasn't expecting this, when I found out I just sat there frozen i felt numb completely shocked. At first I was so upset but doing my research I'm more mad at how Starship really didn't do anything about it like seriously, yeah and I know It was probably Wonho's decision to leave but still it's so upsetting.

First it was Sulli passing away over hatful comments, like how could people say those things about her. She is so sweet and helpful, beautiful and talented, some people have no chill or Clue to what idols go through when they're not performing on stage like take a chill pill. Then Woojin left stray kids which to me still makes no sense like his contract was terminated because of "personal reasons" to me that's a bit shady, like what if it's more than that. Woojin was my bias wrecker and I looked up to him as well, he looked so happy with his band mates but you don't know what he was going through behind closed doors, but whatever he chooses to do in his life I'll definitely support him no matter what. Now it's Wonho? Seriously? Like who's next?

Well at least 2019 wasn't bad like 2014-2017 i feel like that was the worst years for Kpop.

Let me know what you guys think about this.