VII

For the past 20 years, I didn't really suffer as much because I was in hell. The angels, they would come down and torture the people down there. The screams of pain and agony just seem to ring in my ears whenever I'm alone.

These walls should be painted black, to symbolise the darkness of the angel's heart. They discriminate and they judge people based on their backgrounds on earth.

Then my phone rings loudly. I took out my phone and walked to a quiet corner before answering the call. It was obviously from hell.

"What do you want?" I asked. My best friend, Sana, made the call. She works at the headquarters of hell where most operations take place.

"I just need a progress report for today, just tell me and I'll type it out." After she said that, I briefly told her what happened.

She gave a few hums along the way. She is too nice to be in hell, but apparently something happened and there she ended up.

"Okay, have fun now! Remember to call me everyday, I'll be bored without you here now." Sana chirps and ends the call and now I make my way back into my room, away from all this disgusting people. When I was reaching my room door, I saw a girl standing outside. She definitely isn't Nayeon.

"Are you looking for someone?" I asked.

She turned around and faced me with a smile. She is so cheerful, her hair is wavy, and is pinned to the back by a white butterfly clip.

"You must be Jeongyeon. Hi, I'm Jihyo and I'm Nayeon's roommate." She came towards me and shook my hand. They can be overly friendly and it's kind of annoying.

"Hi... you're looking for me?" I asked as I ram the key into the keyhole and opened the door, stepping inside. She too followed me inside.

"Yea, I wanted to pass you these photo albums that Nayeon keeps. It is from when you two were still alive and best friends. I reckon you lost your memory, so this might help. I'll get going then, bye!" She simply put the albums on the table and left.

Well she is as energetic as Sana, they would probably get along.

I guess this might wake up some of my memories....