Chapter 11 💚

Author's POV
Jungkook gave Jimin the photograph and what seems to be 2 little boys with a women in her mid 30's and a man in his late 30's.
As jimin really put thought into the the age's if the fine family,he soon realized one of the little boys faces has a smile that looks just like jungkook's.
Jimin's POV
" Kookie,is this your brother,father and mother and you?"
I ask with a face that has confusion written all over it.
" Y-yes that is my family,i-i miss them but i d-don't want to.They t-treated me wrong-gly. "
He says sobbing and I soon hug him,getting on my tippy toes creating circles along his broad back.
" It's okay kookie,I am here for you wherever and whenever you need me.. "
I say trying to sound confident in the tone I am using.
" t-they don't matter to me anymore because they a-always just used me like I was their toy,and their love to me was just a decoy. "
He says and stands there looking so heartbroken that he looks lifeless...
"k-kooki-ie,is that why you never loved anyone or thought of it? "
I say feeling the tears form in the corners of my eyes.
" yes......i hates loving people because all they do is use me for money..that is why in my quiet and lonely time i write depressing poems...some even became famous. "
He said with a tone that seems so far away that you need to drive 100 miles to find.
" how did they become famous? "
I said,regretting what i just asked.
" because i was lonely for 13 years..and i write poems when i am lonely..i wrote one that is the most famous one,it was so famous that people wanted to know who was the writer of them all.."
he said with the same tone but it sounds lost,as if it is in the woods running away from happiness.
" can i hear it?you don't have to say it if you don't want to..? "
I said in a hoping and sorry tone.
" sure "
" your eyes are like cocaine
your body is like propain
your love is so much pain
i don't want to play this stupid game! "
Jungkook says has if he was broken to many times that his life was just a game to him.
" k-k-kookie,are you okay.?"
I ask worriedly because that was so sad but i felt a spark when he started talking about it.
" y-yea,i just make them up,because i either felt,see,have,or delt with before...I just wish someone would actually miss me."
he said looking down at the floor which needed cleaning..
" has anyone ever told you that they miss you.? "
I said scared he was going to say no because that would break my heart into so many pieces.
" no. "
He said in the most saddest,depressing,maddest tone ever as if he was locked in his head his whole life.
" kookie."
" yes chimchim.?"
I blushes at the sudden nickname.
" i have missed you so much,even when i am around you or even in your arms i miss you,i was always scared that you were going to diss me and leave me to be free,but what if i never wanted to be.? "
i said feeling my tears start coming down because i just came out to him more than i have ever did before in my life.
" jimin.? " he says a little bit happier.
" yes kookie.? "
" i love you "
He says with guilt showing all around him.
" i love you too kookie. "
after i said that i jumped onto him and wrapped my legs around his waist and kisses his lips.

640 words