American Rebel

"Shit" i mumbled as i rolled out of bed, i fell with a thump onto my soft carpet covered tile floor. I layed there for a moment thinking, asking myself if i really wanted to go to school. I mean considering the fact that i smelled like booz, cigarettes, and Zack, i decided not to. It was already 7:49 and my hangover was killer, school started at 9:00. I could have made it if i had the freaking effort.

Im not one of those girls who takes years to get ready, but i do like to be presentable. I was finally getting the courage to lay back on my bed when my phone started buzzing, this could mean only one thing, hangout in the alley after school, which meant i had to go to school in order to get there because my fokes love to make me deal "cut class no gas" they tell me.

"Fuuuuuckkkk." I said and pushed myself up, walked across the tile to my phone which was charging. and started to read the group chat i had been put on, This was gonna be a fun night.

ITS FRIDAY LOSERS!~jaiden

bout damn time ~jack

the fuck you mean? Last night you blacked out i had to carry your dumbass to the car ~james

so? We need to party again~jack

alright ~Christina

Whos bringing what? ~Jarred

i got the booz, request not available, like it or stay sober~jaiden

i got the mary, molly, and ACID~Christina

Ill bring the snack~james

How tf do you get all that shit Christina?~jarred

Don't ask dont tell~Christina

Thats if your gay dumb ass.~jarred

Shut up byeeeeee~Christian

I ended the convo and turned my phone on silent because i knew that they were gonna argue over everything. Honestly it didnt matter to me, i checked my phone one more time before finding the courage to get up and take a shower. I walked on my fluffy black carpet into my hard tile floor covered bathoom, striped and stepped into the warm water, realizing that it was 8:15 i got out dried my body put my long hair in a bun, and slipped on my cloths. Black crop top, high waisted shorts, red and black flannel, knee high socks, and went back into my bathtoom.

Hey guys so im super sorry for the short chapter, stay with me though, i promise i will get the hang of this. I have school, and chors, and personal issues, but i hope you guys will like it and stick by me.