PROLOGUE: FIRST SIGHT

3rd POV

Jennie,  an ice queen and a chic personality who chooses selected friends and the rest of the students who compliment her and give her gifts are just strangers in Jennie eyes they are considered less important. No not important at all.

Late night, where no one is around in the street ot Seoul which is shining bright because of the streetlights. But for the youngsters of Seoul highschool, this late night was the time for party. As all the students came out of the dorm to go to a special place.

A place where the music is blasting, the strong smell of alcohol and sex filled the environment. A typical bar to be direct. From the corner of the dance floor. You can see Jennie dancing drunkly. But even if she is drunk,  she has her senses with her. So she knows she will not end up naked beside some random guy next morning.

Meanwhile Jennie dancing drunkly. A girl looked at her and smiled. But Jennie did not noticed that she was watching her.

???: Cute

She said adoring Jennie at the dance floor. The girl finished the can of beer and stand up. She was going to approach Jennie for a dance but a guy comes holding her waist. Jennie looks at the guy smiles at the him lovingly. The girl felt a pang on her heart. But she still walked sneakily,  while dancing.

As she approached she can hear her voice saying the guy 'baby'. She saw the guy kiss her. Which broke the girl endlessly. Although the girl did not knew what capability she had of stealing boys girlfriends. So in her school all the girls had a super crush on her.

The girl knew that Jennie was different from other girls. The girls who were ready to get fucked by her anytime. The girl smiled and went back to the bar counter. But got texts from her chipmunk sister. To come back home quickly because the girl did not even packed her stuff for the moving out.

The girl drove back to the house to hear her sister Chaeyoung scolding her.

Chaeyoung: Yah! Y/n where were you?! I kept texting you and calling you!

Y/n: Sorry Chaeng *smile*

Y/n said holding her ears as an apology and smiling at her

Chaeyoung: Be gratful that your adorable and cute.

She said going back to the room with Y/n smiling and following her.

Y/n: Lets start packing for tomorrow moving out at Seoul Dorm~