PART 2: CASUALTIES

Y/n POV

I went back to my table with Chaeyoung coming with our food.

Chaeyoung: Where the hell are you coming from?

She said sitting and putting the food.

Y/n: Restroom

We eat our food in peace with some girls looking at us creepily. Weird. Rosé disgusted looking at them while me the dumbest girl alive in the planet waved and smiled at them like a child.

The bell rang and Chaeng took my wrist

Chaeyoung: Lets go before these girls do something weird

She said eyeing all of them mysteriously. We walked back to the class and the teacher came. He did not had a specific subject. Sometimes singing, dancing and interesting talks.

The cat eye girl was on her phone while a girtl kept telling her to not use it. The teacher walked out of the class to use the restroom. A boy stands up with so many envelopes in his hand.

???: Good news fellas! I got some pictures of Jennie Kim and her sister Kim Jisoo! And its free for everyone!

He announces. He starts placing the envelopes at each desk when He looks at me and Chaeng.

???: Your going to love these pictures! I took them

He said giving us 2 envelopes. I take one and pass the other to Chaeng. I opened the envelope and saw 2 girls and one of them were the cat eye girl. The picture had her name

Y/n: Jennie Kim *whisper*

I bit my lip looking at her pictures

I look at my side and see Chaeng doing the same... I peek at her pictures and it was Kim Jisoo

The guy who is Jennie's boyfriend is sure a lucky guy.

I kept the pictures back along with Chaeyoung. But we sorted the envelopes because 1 envelope had both ladies pictures. So we seperated it. Chaeyoung took the Jisoo's picture.

Chaeyoung: Both the ladies are seated at the front. Should we go now?

Y/n: Sure *smile*

Chaeyoung went first

Chaeyoung: Excuse me your pictures?

Jisoo looked at her and looked at the envelope.

Jisoo: O-oh you wont take it?

Chaeyoung: No I'm fine *smile*

Jisoo took it and smiled at her. Next I went and Jennie looked at me with her boring eyes. I put the envelope on her table and bow

Y/n: These are your pictures so I want to give you

Jennie: I dont want these *cold tone*

She said taking the envelope and throwing it on my face

Jennie: Get lost with these envelopes.

She said turning her eyes back to the phone. Damn fiesty. I kneeled down to take the envelope. Going back to my place. The teacher came back and talked about some deep talks. After the teacher was done talking about depression. I stand up and take my bag.

I go to Jisoo

Y/n: Your sister's pictures

She took it and said a 'thank you' with a smile. I left to go for a café and some driving around the city. I came back at the dorm it was 7:30 pm. Because I met my boys known as the Bangtan boys.

No one was around the dorm since everyone is prohibited to not leave the dorm from 6:30 to 8:30pm for some security reasons. While going inside my dorm. I saw Jennie, her expression told that she was sleepy. Her eyes keep closing.

She was staring at the campus lake. I walked slowly towards her when she dived inside

Y/n: Jennie!

I said taking my bag off. Running towards the lake. I dive inside and see her inside the lake, her eyes closed. I take her hand and pull her closer to my body. Her hands around my neck. My oxygen getting less and less. Though I was able to get her off the lake.

I take my breathes when my head is out of the lake. I got out of the lake panting. I look at her cough water out. She looks at me and slaps me hard.

Jennie: Whats your problem!

Y/n: Why were you jumping out of the lake!?

She looks confused

Jennie: I was sleepy ok! I dont remember jumping at the lake!

She stomped away from the garden and went inside. I took my bag and went inside the dorm. Thank god Chaeng was at her room or else she would keep asking where I was. I took a shower and sat at my bed watching netflix and slept.

The next morning was just me and me. Since Chaeyoung was all night watching netflix as compared to me who slept early. I walked towards the hallways and saw Jennie. She was talking to her 'man'. I can see Jennie smiling while talking to him and she looks adorable. I like that.

I saw many students trespass her and she greets them with a smile. Yah! She was so rude to me yesterday?! Aishh. I dont care. I just walk at the classroom to see no one? Where is everyone? I saw at the writing board

Y/n: Dancing studio? *whisper*

I think its dance class. I walked to the dance room and threw my bag at the corner not giving any fucks. I sit at the wooden floor with all the girls at the corner whispering while looking at me. Jennie and her man comes. All the females went wild to see the couple.

The teacher came and the obnoxious sounds vanished.

Teacher: Goodmorning class! Today I will check all your skills towards dancing. I will choose...

I avoided the eye contact but he still chose me

Teacher: New kid! I want you to dance *smile*

I sighed and stand up. I started dancing to the music he played. It was a hiphop dance. The girls cheered for me. After done with dancing. I sat back at the wooden floor.

Teacher: Good job!

He smiled and everyone danced. Jennie and her man danced together. They both were touching alot which made me jealous and mad. I felt like standing up and punching the guy in the face but I stayed calm and looked here and there to ease my temper.

I dont know why but my heart races just because of her. I dont know why but I want to be with her. I feel like I should not give up on her. She is precious and I want to protect her. I cant let go off her. I hope she feels me when I am like this but I know she wont.