Chapter 1- Is it You That capture the Dragon slayer is it they that capture You

"Lucy.."You squished in place becoming motion sick. Though you weren't a dragon slayer, you were still as powerful, maybe even more powerful than one, "I think im going to...hurl.."

"Hold it in (Y/N)! We're almost there. You and Natsue both have the weakest stomachs.."

Your face turned green, your lips puckered, and your body grew limp over her lap, "Luccyy"

"We're here, now get up!" Lucy yelled at you but you just gurgled on her lap like a baby, "I'v got food, and the only way you can have it is if you get off the stupid train."

"Food?" Your ears perked up at the sound, "Suddenly I feek all better."

   You basically ballerina leaped off yhe train making the atendant give you a weird look, "Lets go get food!"

°°°°°

"I cant beleive you lied to me. We just went straight to their guild." Your eyes filled with tears as you pouted and turned away from Lucy, "Oh shut it ya' big baby! The faster we complete this quest, that faster we can eat food."

You both walked silently fown the hall. A shiver ran up your spine, as if you felt like someone was watching you. You cufffed your hand iver your forearm hoping to get rid of the feeling, "Lucy, I don't feel safe."

"Gee, (Y/N), that sure did make me feel good."

"No....I mean I feel watched," You shivered before walking faster. Lucy tried her best to keep up with you. You must havr been creeped out if you were walking this fast.

"Ah finally there it is!" Lucy shouted pointing towards the gold sachet sitting on a pillar, cliche

"Now, gtab it with your light magic and run like shit." Lucy whisper yells while pounding her fist into her open palm, "How about you use one of your celestial wizards."

"They'd kill me...excpet-"

"Moo man?"

"Sagittarius."(1)

"Fine, Just shut up." You brought your hands out infront of you, "Light mage, Manipulate."

The light around you guys temporarily black out before it cut back on. The satch was in your hand and the pillar was empty, "You nailed it (Y/N)! Lets go-"

A loud growl interrupted Lucy's rant. Her body suddenly stopped moving as she slowly turned her head towards the source. You, not wanting to turn around started walking backwards hoping that Lucy's physics would distract him/her.

  Your back came in contact with a chest. The persons arms slithered around your waist pulling you closer to the person. The person put, from the sound of the breathing, his head in between your collar bone ans neck, inhaling deeply.

"Lu-Lucy....HALP!" You tried to qiggle out of the persons death grip, but they were determined to keep you there. You skirked, you grasped his arm before twisting it behind his back, "I like it rough, but don't you think we should get a room first~"

"N-N-Nanai?!" You moved back away from him looking at him crazily, "Do you not see there is a fresh peice of meat with blonde hair over there..Eh heheh.."

"But..Why would I want blondie, when I can have, my mate."

"Eh....But I thought I was Nastu's mate...."

"That Fire Dick tried to claim you as his mate?!"

"Ehrm..Lucy! Halp!"

"You tried to use me as a divergent!" You eyes pooled with fake tears, "B-But Lucy..I thought you were my P.I.C...."

"Am I even here." The blonde boy asked, "shh...This is a heart felt moment. Don't ruin it."

"Sting! Were are you do you smell that." A boy with staggered breathing walkes around the corner his eyes widened, and eyes dialated, "Mate..."

"Nani..." Sting grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder running away, "Hey let go!"

"No one claims you mate!"