Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

I dropped off the bus in the middle of the woods and keyed a car that I found at this small cafe in the middle of nowhere. It has some clothes I could change into, I wouldn't want my first impression with blood on my clothes.

It took three hours before I made it to 'The Devils Lair'. That was what the club was named. I ditched the car a few blocks away, and made sure to clean up my tracks.

Reaching the door that was a dark red color, I opened it and walked in. There were girls that were half-dressed, with silver platters in their hands that held red wine. One of them, who had raven black hair and tattoos was eyeballing me. She seemed like she knew what she was doing so I walked up to her.

"Where's the owner of this place?"

She turns her head towards a door behind the bar area. I nod my thanks. I open the door and walk into the small space, there was a dude in a red velvet chair that jumps up and so does the girl that was under his desk. His fly was open. I smirk knowingly.

"Sorry to intrude, I got some business to talk about. If you have the time?" He sighs and flicks his fingers at the girl, she scatters; running out of the room with her dignity. I sit on the chair that is across from him, remembering my manners I put my hand out, he shakes it. "I'm Rosaline," I introduce myself. "Mr. Badaxon, but please call me Jimmy."

"I'm guessing your here for work? The third girl this week, but I'll tell you what. You have the looks alright, so I'll assign you to the pole, and if you manage to get money. Your in," he says in one breath.

"Thank you, sir."

"Don't thank me just yet, you probably need a room. There's an extra one downstairs in the basement, Jesse the one with the tats, will show you where it is. Clean up, your on in 30."

I walk outside and find the girl that I talked to earlier, waiting for me. She smiles when she sees me. "I knew it, you got the job. Jimmy wouldn't pass up a beautiful girl like you. I'm Jesse," she says then engulfs me in her arms.

"Rosaline, but call me Rosa," I say giving her a hug back. The last person who hugged me was my mother, who died in the 'incident'. She gave the warmest hugs, this one was a little bit cold but maybe that was because the air conditioning was on right beside us.

Jesse leads me to the basement where my temporary room is, when I entered there was clothes for days. There were slutty, see through, bikinis, and strings all together. "You have about 25 minutes now, and don't worry about stripping; all you have to do is dance," Jesse's states, looking like the statue of liberty as she holds one of the hangers with a white off the shoulders bra, matching undies that go with it and fishnets, all the same color; white. She sees the look I gave it, and defends herself immediately. "White would look good on you, pops out your red hair. You have to wear this."

After she leaves I look at the outfit one more time before putting it on. I look at myself in one of the humongous mirrors that has light bulbs on the sides and comes to a conclusion; "Not too bad."

I have five minutes left before the show starts, I just finished my makeup. Walking out through the door where Jesse told me leads to the pole I follow her directions. Opening three doors before I come upon a room that is flashing lights, and there were boys cheering and screaming. I stare in awe as the woman in front of me is high up on the pole. She had a strawberry blonde hair and a red demon outfit going on, with red horns. The blow horn screams, saying that the dance is over.

"Give it up for Red Cherry, everyone!" The boys, men, even old dudes were screaming and yelling. She must be popular in the crowd. Sashaying off the stage she gives me a wink and walks out the door I just came in through.

"We got a newcomer here, lets welcome; Rosa!" It's silent at first, until I walk onto the stage.