Chapter 9

No one's POV:

It's a sunny day like normal in the Konohagakure Village.
Many of the Kunoichi and Shinobi of the Village were training hard, little kids even running around with small wooden or paper shuriken and kunai knives. The Village seemed fairly peaceful after all these years of reconstruction...After the death of the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, and his wife, Kushina Uzumaki.

Today however—would be one of the worst days for everyone...or at least for (Name).

Today was the day that (Name) had to teach in for Iruka Sensei. Of course, She started to have memories of the place...Bullying, Times with Rin and Obi...the exams to work on becoming a Genin. She hadn't been in the Ninja Academy for so long, but it felt like it was just yesterday that she was training...She held tightly to her necklace when she opened the door, looking around at the small children who sat there silently. That's quite surprising...

(Name)'s POV:

I was so nervous... What could I do?.. This brought back so many memories of the past.. Both amazing and horrifying.. But.. Maybe this won't be so bad.. Iruka Sensei said they were pretty behaved..

As I walked in, I noticed how everyone glared at me, and the silence... The horrid silence almost killed me where I stood. Eventually, I walked fully into the classroom, but before I could say anything, I felt covered in a soaking wet liquid.. Water?..

Some of the kids had laughed, others dreadfully quiet. Was I just...Pranked?...
Honestly, I had to take it in for a few minutes, just looking around the room, but eventually just laughed along with them.

It was.. Pretty awkward spending time with kids, but they all did so well with everything.. Other than one kid... Naruto Uzumaki. I knew all about this kid, not to mention how pathetic his moves may be.. His determination is what really caught my eye.. Another Kid who's potential caught my eye... Sasuke Uchiha.
Uchiha...
Maybe he's a descendant of..? No!- that isn't possible..

Soon after, the kids went to go home, but I stopped Naruto before he walked out.
"Uzumaki!"
I yelled for him, which he stopped to look at me.
"I think you did well today. And thanks for the prank, it was very funny of you young man."
I then commented, the blond haired boy smiling happily at that and giggling. It was nice to see such a determined and energetic kid smile like that..

The rest of the day was pretty normal: Hang out with Kakashi some, even if he didn't like me, take a walk, help anyone in need.. The usual.. But.. Tonight, something felt... Different... Like something... Or someone was watching me..

Mind you, I live with my brother still, but he's still working so it's just me.. It can't be Uzumaki, can it?.. No.. This person's Spiritual pressure is... Off..

Obito's POV:

Maybe I shouldn't sneak up on her.. She probably doesn't even remember me.. But.. If I can get her to come with me.. I might be able to make this plan of ours stronger than ever..

I know (Name) can sense my Spiritual Pressure.. I let her.. But even then, she's pretty keen.. I wonder if she thinks I'm going to kill her..

No one's POV:

It was silent, (Name) still just sitting still like a tree without leaves in the still wind, it's branches stiff and sturdy. Obito keep quiet and steady as well, keeping in the shadows as his mask hid his identity.

Obito questioned himself silently in his mind, finding it hard to choose if he wanted to give up and leave, or try and talk some sense into (Name). Eventually, he decided a friendly approach, keeping his mask to his face as he moved quietly.