The Pro's To Loving A Liar

"Luke!" I screamed, breaking out into a fit of laughter. He threw me on his shoulder, slapping my ass with his hand once. My nose was pressed against his bare chest. I stuck out my tongue and licked his warm stomach. He laughed, and ran faster.

"I wouldn't lick my stomach, you don't know where it's been." He laughed in between breaths.

"Ew Luke!" I shrieked, knowing he was referring to his sexual activity. I balled my hands into fists and repeatably hit him in the chest. It didn't bother him. I couldn't see where we were going but i already knew. He was going to throw me into the water. Today was the last day of summer and i'd brought some of my friends out to my parents beach house. I could hear his feet running on the pier and i braced myself for impact. I felt my legs being flung over my head and i didn't even bother grasping Luke's sides. I did kind of a back flip into the water. I felt the cool water as i submerged. My eyes fluttered open, swimming out deeper. I could hold my breath pretty long and i'd freak out Luke if i didn't come up right away. My stomach scraped the bottom, and my lungs became hungry for air. I swam up a bit, and then kicked off the bottom to reach the surface quicker. I took a deep breath once i reached the surface, enjoying the warm sun that reflected off my face. I saw Lukes worried face, still on the pier. Once he spotted me, he dove into the water and i started laughing, swimming farther out. He was an amazing swimmer and caught up to me quickly. He put his hands on my shoulders, pushing me under the water. I kicked under the water, trying to injure him somehow.

My face came up from the water, and we broke out into fits of laughter.

"You almost kicked me in the balls."

"Good." I smirked.

"Stop flirting and get out! Tyler made food!" Our friend Anna shouted. Her straight brown hair went a bit past her shoulders, she wore a small yellow bikini that looked great against her tanned skin. I grinned at Luke, signaling a race. I always lost, but it was still fun to try. I took off, kicking as hard as i could, whiping my wet hair from my face. He was going easy on me because we were swimming next to each other at the moment. Luke was gorgeous, everyone knew it-but i could never see him as anything more than my friend. Anna just liked to piss me off. I reached the shore just seconds after Luke and we both ran to the grass and layed down-panting.

"I won." Luke smirked.

"Whatever." I giggled.

I felt something cold hit my stomach and i flinched, sitting up immediately. Anna had thrown a piece of watermelon on my stomach.

"Anna!" I hissed. Picking up the cold piece and throwing it back at her. It missed her by an inch because she slid over, and i swore under my breath.

"Hey Mars!" Brett shouted from the front yard.

I climbed up from the grass, fixing the butt of my bikini. I ran/walked up to the front of the house where our driveway was, which led to the road.

"Yeah?" I said, eyes on Brett.

"Someones moving in right there." He said, nodding his head to the right. Sure enough, there was a big moving truck in the driveway, and mover men carrying boxes into the beautiful house. It was the most expensive one on the lake. It was basically all glass window. It was a bigger version of our own lake house. I always felt bad about our house compared to that one, even though mine was already quite amazing. As me and Brett stood and watched the movers go into the house, a red Mercedes Benz pulled into the drive way. It was a stunning car, and i could see Brett practically drooling.

Then i practically start drooling when i see the boy who gets out of the car.