Brown Eyed Beauty

Note: I put this story in the fan fiction category because it will have a real famous person in it-and also a fake famousish person. I don't wanna get comments saying oh this isn't real, because i know it's not. Hence the fiction.

I stared.

Like really stared.

I suddenly felt really self conscious because i was standing here, staring, in a strapless bikini with wet tangled hair. As i studied the boys features i was sure he was perfect. Never had i seen someone who was this perfect looking. He had blond hair, styled a bit like justin biebers old hair. I was too far to see his eye color, but he had tanned skin. He  obviously didn't put much effort into his outfit because he wore mid calf length black puma socks with a pair of those Adidas sandals. Then he wore a pair of red athletic shorts and a gray v neck t shirt. I watched him as he locked his car, and made his way to the front door of his, apparently new house. Just before he went inside he glanced in my direction. Our eyes locked, and he gave me a smug smirk, giving me butterflies. I turned away, putting my attention toward Brett. He looked at me and started laughing.

"You were so drooling over that guy." He choked out, even though i didn't get what was so funny.

"Yeah, and you were drooling over his car." I hissed, not in the mood for Bretts annoyingness. Not only had i just seen the most attractive guy in my life while i looked like a mess-he'd caught me staring. I walked back down toward the shore of the beach, and into the backyard of the house. Tyler had cooked grilled chicken, being the chef he was, i knew it was to die for.

***

I woke up the next morning way to early for my liking. I took a quick shower, and dressed in white hollister shorts a dark brown braided belt and a loose red 3 quarter sleeve shirt that's back was completely lace. My light blonde hair was naturally a mess, but i was to lazy to do anything to it. Basically my hair looked like ramen noodles at the top, and as it got further down the curls got loose. These crazy curls went all the way down to my belly button. People always say they want my hair, but it's really only annoying. I french braided my side bangs back, holding it inplace with two bobbypins-crisscrossing them. I applied a bit of top eyeliner, and mascara to darken my light lashes. I slipped on a pair of red toms, and grabbed my iPhone 5, shoving it in my bag. 1st day of junior year, come at me.

***

My morning classes passed quickly and i didn't mind my new schedule to much. Lunch rolled around and i found Luke who happened to have the same lunch as me. I was a little pissed with my lunch hour since it was mainly lower class men. Luke was happy with it though, most of his varsity soccer team was in it. So, thanks to that. I get to sit with his team. I grabbed a tray, filling it with random food i wouldn't eat. I didn't have much an appetite right now. I slammed my tray down on the table in the center of the lunch room. Luke was known among basically everyone, so call it if you will, he was popular. Me, being great friends with him, i was known too. Luke set his tray next to mine, taking a seat. Luke and i talked about our morning classes and which teachers we had, and watched as the table started to fill up. As i took a sip of my water, my eyes started to wander the table. I stopped short when my eyes landed on him-the boy from the beach house. I spit out my water. spraying it everywhere. The boy who sat across from me shouted Woah! and moved back.

I felt my cheeks getting pink and let out a simple. "Oops."

I quickly glanced back to the end of the table. The guy was looking at me in awe, as were all his friends.

"What the fuck Mar?" Luke laughed.

I pulled his ear toward my lips. "Whose the kid at the end of the table. Blonde hair."