was he mine?

(While writing this I was listening to Ghostemane, 1000 rounds and mercury retrograde especially. And gtg by Freddie dredd, Kinda fits with the smut parts and carrollton)

~•When you have a best friend do you fall in love or do you fall apart?•~

He looks into my eyes. Cold as ice. He grabs me by the chin and sucks ferociously on my neck leaving purple hues of love bites. I grab his arms and push him away yet he persists. He grabs at my clothes and tries to rip them off, slowly but surely making progress. He pushes me down on the floor and pushes my face into the hard cold wood.

"Everyone knows you like this you fucking deviant whore" he growls harshly. I grip my tongue making sure not to be a smartass. He wraps something around my throat and presses very heavily onto my body. In a fast second he grips the cloth and pulls it backwards facing him. My body does a complete curve. Leaning back against him so hard my back pops. He grips my chest and takes off my bra, kissing down my back.

"Little whores like you don't get pleasure" he says sternly. I try and get out of this uncomfortable position, he disagrees, he rips the cloth tighter, choking me. I scratch him and he lets me go for a second but by then I'm already out of his grip. I try and run for the bathroom, any room with a lock on it. But I trip, falling to the floor. I cry for my life and he grips my throat, so hard I stand up. He pushes me against the wall so hard paintings nearby shake. He scratches my back and sucks my neck so hard I think he can taste blood. He licks down my body and holds me up with one hand. I feel like a slave to this man. He has complete control over me. I get lightheaded and he notices, moving me to a bed. He ties my legs and arms up so I can't move and he smiles.

"I could eat you right now babe," he smirks. His blonde hair gets in the way of his face for a brief second before he pushes it away and puts it in a man bun. "Guess that's what I'm gonna have to do." He sucks on my thighs and he slowly makes his way to my clit. Once he's on it he barely touches it. Just a slight graze of his tongue across it. He's crazy. He licks circles around my clit and then buries his face into my heat. I try to moan but he stuffs something inside my mouth. I close my eyes and get used to this. He grips my thighs as hard as he can and pushes his face even deeper into my heat, licking everything and everywhere. I try to arch my back but it doesn't work because the restraints. Every time I move they get tighter.
"Don't make me put one on your throat love" he whispers and sucks on my clit. I try to hold back my moans as best as I can. He eventually sticks something warm inside me.
"You're going to be my girl forever" he bites at my neck so hard I know there's blood going down my neck. I feel his power go through his bite into my flesh. His scent is now mine. Everyone will know I'm his. He goes back down and hits a button and I hear vibrating. "Still sweetheart" he coos. He gently taps my clit with it and I moan. He sticks the device on my clit and it continuously swirls and vibrates on there. I beg and plead through the item he placed in my mouth. He sticks something inside me with the other item and I scream. He grabs my hair and bites me again

"I said shush" he purrs against my neck and bites the same exact spot as he did last time. My blood curdles and I get goosebumps. I feel his power once again flowing into me. I bite the item in my mouth hard. He notices. "Like this babe?" He says. I nod and he turns the clit vibrator on higher and I scream from pleasure. He removes the item from inside my mouth and replaces it with something more wet. I quickly realize what it is. I lick his slit slowly and he grabs my head and forces me down.
"Good girl" he says, I can hear his smile. He pushes my head more down until my nose is against his stomach. I feel every inch of him. He keeps forcing me down until I get the rhythm myself. I go down all the way his dick and up. Fast and slow. I tease him a lot. He doesn't like that. I can feel him getting more angry. He unites all of my binds that held me down to the bed and he ties my hands behind my back. He places me in a position where I'm riding him. I look at him for a long bit. His beautiful blonde hair. Blue eyes. That cheeky smile. Then I look down at his chest. A mark there. He's claimed. I look into his eyes and I feel terrible. He's claimed. Everyone knows he's claimed. Everyone knows I'm his friend. The goody goody. The one that doesn't do anything bad. I take all those thoughts away. He's mine right now. I look at him and kiss him. He's taken aback by this. He removes everything he put in me. He stares at me a bit.