August 6 Sound of bankruptcy

Piping, Piping, Piping, Piping, Piping, Piping, Piping, Piping, Piping ...

 The alarm stopped.

 08: 00

 After confirming the display on the LCD screen, the smartphone was placed on a glass table. Turn on the air conditioner that was off. With sweat, the T-shirt sticks to my body and feels uncomfortable.

 The moment the sun was opened, the sun was shining.

 The bottled water was taken out of the refrigerator. Put a mouth. When you ring your throat, the dried cells will come back to life. Currently, I make a fine living by drawing pictures. If the flexibility of the schedule of the day is good, it will finally be ridiculous. If you continue that life for a long time, it will break down to what I do. After noticing that, I became accustomed to some extent.

 When I was ready, I turned off the air conditioner.

 Put your feet through the sandals that are left at the entrance.

 Make a final check with a full-length mirror. The hair is not bouncing. It 's just like a dumpling nose.

 Once he took a deep breath, he pushed the door.

 Chin.

 Get into the elevator. Pressed the 1st floor button. There are many people who commute to school in the daytime, whether they are families or singles. Therefore, avoiding rush hours is relatively calm. 

 Chin.

 I got off the elevator.

 As usual, walk in a quiet corridor.

 The moment the sun passed through the entrance, the intense sun shone. This apartment has no auto-lock, so it is very cheap. It has been three years since I started living here, but there are no reports of robbery or suspicious individuals. It may be just not in my ears, but I am convinced that it is a confined area with residential areas. I unlocked the bicycle that I had parked at the bicycle parking lot. Push it to the point where you can ride, and it will straddle the saddle. I stepped on the pedal.

 Exit the residential area.

 Once you get out of the main street, all you have to do is follow this road straight into the tub. The advantage is easy to remember, but the disadvantage is that it is too monotonous. Since the same thing is repeated almost every day, recently, when I run on this street, my memory flies.

 The brake was applied with a red light. At that moment, the surrounding scenery became clear and jumped into my eyes. I ask about the state of the terrible surroundings. Everyone just goes to each other. When I knew that, I was relieved. So the signal turned blue.

 If you repeat the same action on the canal for 20 minutes, your head will gradually fade. Are you now in reality or in delusions? Gradually, the two became indistinguishable and almost paranoid. At that time, I saw a two-story white building across the pedestrian crossing.

 If you look closer, the white wall is darkened, too. After confirming that, I stopped the bicycle under the iron staircase next to it. Wipe the sweat that flows down with the back of your hand.

 The moment the sun came out of the shadow of the white building, the intense sun shone.

 There is a lodge-like building next to the flower shop "HUNAKI" on the first floor.

 After all, I think that only here is floating from the city. On the signboard, "Conchiglie" is drawn with white paint. I confirmed it and pushed the wooden, thick door under it.