Cleanup

Freddie chuckled as you thrashed around under his foot, tears streaming down your cheeks. "Let me go.." you cried once more, then covering your face, defeated.

"Are you done throwing a tantrum?" He tilted his head and rolled his eyes. You nodded slowly as he took his foot away. Freddie turned to head out before stopping in the doorway, "clean up the mess, darling," he growled deeply, "now." You nodded and began picking up the shards as Freddie looked back with a smirk. You felt your body tense up as his eyes pierced through you. You continued on, trying to ignore his stare. Freddie leaned against the door frame and stomped his foot, startling you into grabbing a shard harshly; making a deep cut into your hand. You bit your lip as Freddie laughed, "I told you, you'd pay."

Your eyes filled with tears as you pulled the glass from your hand. Quickly, discarding the rest of the shards you rinsed your hand as you winced in pain. "B-bandages.." you cried. Freddie stayed silent as he glared into your tearstained eyes. You began looking through the cupboards quickly and desperately before stumbling upon some. Carefully, you put the bandage on the wound as you winced in more pain.

As you turned to leave, Freddie grabbed your shoulders roughly and held you in place. "I'll be going to the studio tomorrow, darling," he began, "I want to trust you, but you haven't given me a reason to." He folded his arms and bent down to your height, "suppose I'll have to keep you here one way or another, dear." He chuckled and straightened up.

"What's the supposed to mean..?"

"You'll see."