Chpt 4 - Prince

"I found You"

As I stood there with his hands wrapped around my back I froze, who was he?
As I have clearly stated before I am NOT a people person let alone confident enough to go up to someone and talk To them and become friends, I have always been a loner well exept for two friends I made exceptions for, their names are Joey and Vicky. I could never have asked for funnier or cooler friends! I am an introvert in public but as soon as I'm with my friends I turn into a total extrovert.

I was thinking about a funny time with Joey and Vicky but suddenly I felt a nose nudge my neck snapping me out of my gaze. I freak out on the inside and slowly turn around to face the person who was behind this...

I am shocked when he and I end up standing too close for comfort with our foreheads almost touching. I mentally scream as I realise he is still staring at me, I find my voice and say.

"H-hello? Why a-are you bothering m-me?" Dang it I didn't mean to stutter.

He smiles which I swear killed my heart, tilts his head towards me and says,
"You left something here last time and ran away like a princess, I am your prince here to return your lost Tresure..."

he trails off and pulls something out of his back pocket.

My book!!

"Thankyou! Umm...what is your name?" I say the last part slower and am quite embarrassed that I didn't know his name when he is my senior. He smiles again and passes me the book while saying,

"Jung Hoseok at your service Princess, Pleasure to meet you!" I turn completely red and look down after awhile I hear a small laugh coming from my "prince" and he liftS my chin up to make me meet eye level with him just as he says,

"You are my princess, don't ever try to run away from me because destiny are on my side...I am your Prince Charming, Your Lover and...

Your HoPe"

———————————————————————————————————————————

Did you guys like this chapter, The story is starting to get steamy but don't worry I'm not gonna write 'that' kind of stuff.

Will be updating more in near future!

💜Saranghae and I purple you all!💜