~chapter 1~

Listen to the songs and read the story for more fun

Jimin pov

I was going to die...They made us practice for........ let us see.....
6 HOURS!?!? WHY!?!?

Then Lisa came up to me "I feel like I am about to die" she said giving death glares to one of the dance teachers.

"You know that they do this so we can perform perfectly"
I said , flashing a smile to the Teacher as I saw her expression change from a confused smile to a more relaxed one.

"But still!!" Lisa said as she pouted.I looked at her form the corner of my eye. She looks so cute I thought and I pull her cheeks "HEY YOU TWO STOP ACTING GAY" Jisoo said "But we're girls" she then turned to me and said "Park Jimin.... WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT" "you so cute uwu" I said as I touched my heart, acting like I was attached by her cute self."And so are you!" they both day as they both pull each of my cheeks and call me "pAbo mOcHi".
"Ow" was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

After a while, our manager Kim Mi So came in the dance room and said "Good one girls, keep it up" she smiled "oh manager Kim" I say realising that she was in the room with us.

I bowed a little, so did she" That is it for today girls you now can return to your domes". A sigh of relief left my lips and I ran to the my room.

Time skip

I didn't care about anything any more..... I just wanted to go back to my bed. When I reached my room I fell in bed staring at my Jungkook poster thinking I wish I could be with you but, YOU don't even know ME I think as my dad turned sad.

Sadly Jimin was for a very strict family
So even if Jungkook wants Jimin he can't have her

I was about to doze off but my phone started to ring

Fuck

I looked my phone to see how was calling me it was written 'litst Basaga' which means it is Lisa "Bitch, I was just about to sleep peacefully" I said as anger overflowed me
.
.
.
.
.
Pause
A/n:It was a short chapter but I'll make up for it in the next one (J) hope u guys enjoy

사란자💜💜