Chapter 1

It was a foggy Tuesday in San Francisco. Natalie had just hopped in her car to get a nice hot latte, her favorite. Natalie has been going to the same coffee shop for the past three years, now that she is in collage she had been looking for a significant other who would study with her at this coffee shop. When she walked in she saw a extremely attractive man in her usual spot. As she brushed by him to find a new seat, she started to blush. She's pretty sure he noticed because he smiled and blushed a little two.

"Would you like to sit here next to me," he asked " I can move over a little."
"Uuuuhhhhh sure," the room started to get hot. Once. she met eyes with this stranger she felt like she was going to melt "What's your name," Natalie questioned.
"My name is Jacob, what's yours"
" oh, I'm Natalie nice to meet you." Natalie thought, no she knew that he was the one. "Are you from around here," Natalie asked
"Yes actually, I live Up near that ice cream place, Natalie thought for a minute, " wait, kaitys creamery?"
" Yup, why?" Jacob questioned
"I live by there two Jonas road?" Natalie stated
" yeah, do you live up there," Jacob asked.
" I do, since we live so close together do you maybe wanna go out sometime? Could I get your number?" Natalie was as so shocked she had the courage to ask that.
" sure," Jacob quickly typed in his number. "Welp I should probably go, I have a class in twenty minutes," Jacob stated.
"Oh ok well I'll call you later," Natalie didn't want to make it seem like she was desperate. " or maybe I wont," Jacob giggled, " ok whatever floats your boat," as soon as Jacob turned to leave Natalie practically squealed in celebration.