your CNCO song

... and the lyric he sings to you.

Joel: La Ley

"...De donde salirte bebé. Que sin decirme nada ya me tienes a tu pie. Qué vamos a hacer? tú dime.."

while holding your chin, he gives you sweet little kiss on the lips

Richard: De Mi

"...Ese día fue que me enteré, que eres perfecta. Me gustas de los ojos a los pies..."

"Aww baby"
Everything is cute until he says something stupid along the lines of "I mean you know how I do..." he pops his invisible collar and you decide to leave his cocky ass to it but he laughs and reaches for your hand and says "nah baby I'm playin'"

Christopher: Primera Cita

"...Y sin tu amor yo me asfixio, eres mi aire, eres mi agua, eres mi vicio tan sencilla y discreta eres perfecta para mi..."

Every time he plays this song he looks you right in the eyes and says "I love you so much baby"

Erick: No Me Sueltes

"...sorprenderé fantástico besarte es algo magnífico no se porque solo ser tan drástico..."

Most of the time you listen to this song just because it's one of your faves

Zabdiel: Estoy Enamorado De Ti

"...si, baby, tu no estas a mi lado. En la oscuridad eres mi rayo. Y dile a él que te conquiste. Que eres mi mujer.."

Serenading you was the only way he fooled you into dancing around the house with him.

Manuel: Pegao

"...tu me tienes enamora'o..."
"Tengo el cielo entero para regalarte. Todo lo que soy pa' que tu enamores"

While singing he's pointing at you, grabbing and kissing your hand. You just roll your eyes at him trying to hide your smile.