Chapter 001.

It was already announced us at the beginning of the school that this day would soon come. I knew it and was also nervous, but, however, I have not got on with it  yet so many thoughts. Until it was so far.

Now I was one of them this test had to write. Test 27, a test about nobody had  said anything. About I still knew nothing at all, and with nothing at all I also meant nothing at all. And this has only struck me as and was informed that we are in the row.

The teacher led us off the high street to our boarding school, to a old building. There we should write the test. And I knew as said still nothing at all. I couldn´t estimate what would expect me there. I hoped only  to myself that not it´s not a math test. But as well as everybody talked about it - or also did not talk, I imagined this test nothing with the school .

I had a uncomfortable feeling, because everybody was quiet on the way to the building. I looked around, we were 27 kids.

According to a rule, every person already has to do a certain number of years on the boarding school is going to write this test. I already went 7 years on this school.

The teacher stopped before the building. It was grey and looked quite old. Although it was already eight o'clock in the morning, and the sun stoods in the sky, I saw only the dark shades of the huge building  what to freeze my blood in my veins. I noted that my knees became softer and softer in front of of the building, so that I thought I would fold up any minute.  Finally, to my redemption the teacher got the keys from her pocket. In the key alliance a lot of keys were in a ring of steel. She searched for a while the silver key to the grey-blue gate of the building fitted.  I could recognise over the door white colour tracks. I could not recognise all  white letters Á SLU' are the only one.

Under the white writing stood clearly readably 1927.

The door opened quitschend. The first smell me surrounded, was those of dry blood. I knew this from biology, which we to examined often dead animals. And if one not cleans the blood immediately, it starts  to smell. I had a bad feeling.

Now I noted everybody were quiet and I haven´t welcomed my best friend Megan. She stood only a few steps behind me.

I tried to ignore the cramp in my stomach and just to look out.

We waited that mrs Mortan went forward, but she just stopped. "you can already go in, I may not help you in this test"  "Why not?!"  one shouted this from the corner. All eyes were directed on James, a pretty boy from my parallel class. The teacher scrutinised him briefly, directed her glasses rightly and simply lifted her chin. "This test is different"  she said it with a grin. "Because it is a test 27" if I was the only one, who noted her bad grin ?!

We went successively to the building. the teacher stood still at the entrance and grinned. "May ........survive the Best" Then she threw the gate and we heard like she closed it from the outside. Now we stood in the darkness. Some caught in to shout other kids cried. Most used their mobile phones as a lamp because it was pitch-dark. The smell of blood became more intensive. I looked me searching after megan my best friend around. She seized mine hand and I felt equally safe. I saw like Megan wept. I donated her consolation although I noticed my cheeks were also quite wet. I saw one table and called the others to this one. Even the students who stood shortly before a nervous breakdown looked up at me. As everybody were quietly I asked for a flashlight. Non-Chao a Chinese boy passed one to me as the first. He had long black hairs and is 18 years old. And he was gay. And I like him totally because we made a technik project and he is always prepared in things technik. I could not pronounce his name yet and have called him, therefore, always "Brainy". I still called him "Brainy " today. I took the silver flashlight and shone on the table. Beside a tea warmer candle was a slip of paper which is nailed on the table.ther stood on the slip of paper:

....................................................................................................

 "TEST 27 "
In the following 27 rooms you will find 27 duties. In every space is one of theme. These surrendered you can solve only with a victim. It would help you if the victims contact voluntarily because after 27 days the time is out and you will be killed agonising. If their all one surrendered successfully  finished, only one person will survive. Here comes the first job.

"DUTY 1"

If the door opens you will meet a kanibal being. It eats with pleasure meat. people meat. If it has eaten a person it will sleep. in his internal one you can find a key for the next door.

Remains to your blood loyal as long as it still flows.

The Selected Ones

..............................................................................................

*I hope you like it*