Look Out.

The bombs were all you could hear at that moment. Cries were muffled and screams were almost silenced by the explosion. This was the bloodiest battle to ever take place. Quinn. A young girl was standing by the harbour in shock. Smoke was rushing towards the town she lived in. But she wasn't the only one who saw it. Everyone saw it... Silence...
"All women and children must stay home. Men, you will help us fight." A microphone yelled. Nobody seemed to move. "Go!" The mysterious man yelled. Suddenly, everybody turned and fled, except Quinn. She stayed.
"Hey, kid!" A boy announced over the sirens and clatter of feet hitting cobble roads.
"Aren't you meant to be inside."
Quinn nodded her head slightly. She didn't turn around. "Aren't you going to look at me?.." He questioned.
Quinn shook her head. A glimmering drop of water fell from the small girls face.
"W-where are your parents little girl.."
Still no reply. The tears kept getting more constant. She broke.
"My mom died 4 years ago!" She yelled viciously. She slapped her hand over her mouth and gasped. "What about your father?." The boy replied
He's always out fighting wars... Like that one there. The girl slowly lifted her hand, shaking, and pointed at the smoke Alot closer than before.
The girl smiled. "Dad won't come back, will he?" She was crying more than the unknown boy had seen anybody cry before.
"T-tell dad... I love... Him..."
The girl leaned over the rail and, before the boy could say a word lifted her feet from the floor and fell. Down... Down... Down... She splashed into the water and soaked the side of the building she fell from. But something wasn't right. Someone was following her down. But. Whoever it was, was too late.