The sad news Chapter 1

(you are about  11 as for the boys)

"Katsu~kun Izuku~kun!" I say happily "what is it Y/n~chan?" Izuku says out of curiosity "Yeah what is it!? is it about my quirk!" Katsuki says "Katsu~kun i already know about your quirk but.." I say giggling "I GOT MY QUIRK!!" "THAT'S AWESOME Y/N~CHAN!!!" Izuku says with glee "OOOoooO WHAT IS IT WHAT IS IT!?!" Katsuki says with curiosity "..."I don't respond cuz im thinking what the word was "you don't know the name do you Y/n?" Katsuki says chuckling

"N-NO I DO...I just have to think of the name cuz its REALLY rare to get the doctor says" I says "Um i think its e-e-elemmmmmm...elements...? ELEMENT THAT'S WHAT IT IS" i says laughing "can you show us" Izuku says "um sure i can see but stand back just in case OH let's go to the lake then i can show you". We ran to the lake which isn't to far from our houses. "Okay ready?" I say as I take my shoes off standing in the water "YEAH!" they say. I giggle "okay" I closed my eyes and breath water starts to flow around me i open my eyes and look at the boys "Take off your shoes!" I says smiling "OKAY" they both reply after they take their shoes off and the water starts to move towards them "Y/n~chan is it s-safe" "For sure Izuku~kun i would never hurt you guys" I say with a big smile on my face "o-okay" Izuku says the water pick them up and move around then I put them down "Do ya got anymore Y/n?" Katsuki asks with a grin "YEP" I smile with happiness "I promise that this may look really REALLY scary but it doesn't hurt me ok?" they nod their heads I close my eyes again and open them to see the boys in shock "Y-your hair it-it's on fire WOW!" Izuku says "Can we touch it?" they ask "No that's not the best idea it might hurt you guys, ok next." I stop the fire and look at the ground and out of nowhere there is sand people coming out of the ground "hehe you like? they won't hurt you unless I tell them too '' ''WOW Y/N THAT'S AMAZING!!" Izuku says "I wish I had a quirk.." "don't worry Izuku~kun you're just a late bloomer" I smile the sand people claps to the ground. I start to move my hands and the wind follows my movements at if I was dancing in the wind, I stop and so does the wind "I have a couple more but I can't control them yet but this one is my favorite you ready?" I say. I put my hand behind my back and counted in my head 1..2..3 and out of nowhere once again an ice sword appears "i have more weapons but i like the sword more" I hold it out so they can take a closer look "wow cool Y/n" we played for a little bit more than it was 5:00 and we all left to go home.

At home

"MOMMY IM BACK" No reply "oh well she's probably getting some food" so I ran up stairs into my room and I saw a bag that was packed with some of my clothes "oh i guess we are going somewhere exciting" I grabbed my dolls and sat on the floor playing heroes vs villains after some time I looked at my clock and was worried it was 7:59 Almost 8 "I guess mommy's stocking up?" after 5 minutes I got bored so I look around the house and then i see mommy and daddys door open a little "what but whenever mommy's gone she closes the door huh? let's go in and see what mommy has" I giggle I open the door and it was the worst mistake of my life I just looked for a minute then ran to her "MOMMY! MOMMY CAN YOU HEAR ME?" she was laying in a pool of blood and I was crying I look around me to see what happens then I see a white paper in one with blood stains on it and a knife in the other "mommy....h-how could you...HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME" I screamed the pain of her leaving me I don't know what to do! I then pull the paper from her cold hands and read it

Dear Y/n

I want you to know this isn't your fault but you see your father isn't coming home either he passed away yesterday I'm so sorry I didn't tell you before but i couldn't take it. I want you after your done reading this letter to burn it grab the bag I packed you and run to Mitsuki house Okay? people who found out that your father died think i'm still here taking care of you but when they see I'm not....there going to send you away to your uncle's house my brother but i know you well to know that you want to stay here with Katsuki and Izuku so please just grab the backpack and run to her house and stay safe okay don't go outside without Katsuki, his mommy or daddy okay I love you my sweet baby girl now you see the ring on my bed that was going to be your birthday gift but this happened so keep it with you so you have me and your father with you forever i love you my little snow flack now run.