Life before we met~

I was always bullied for being blind so I soon had to go to blind schools instead of normal schools they always said to us " WELL, It shows that she is NOT completely blind she can see some things we only except fully blind kids not kids who need glasses! OUT " my parents never understood that so they took my to a doctor and the news was unexpected I could only see a person and that same person is blind and could only see me. My parents did not look to happy because that means I could go to public schools only and I will still be getting bullied. No matter if I told a teacher or principal they wouldn't stop! And subs was the worst when my teacher forgot to write a note because yea I can hear but my subs will only show practically just putting a paper in my face and said " do it " when I tried to tell them I'm blind my bullies would say " she dose that all the time just because she can't do it she is a LIAR " sometimes I cry just being screamed at for no reason. The person that I could only see had this same life witch made me bad knowing how he felt. Basically my life was HELL until senior year the year I met him the person I thought I'd never find I found him.   
Tell me if I should continue my story