Meeting Part 2

-Fnaf Bryan-
I wake up hopeing that I'll be at the theme park and all the stuff that just went down was a dream, but that wasn't the case. I woke up in a weirdly temple looking place I didn't recognize the weird place I was at so I sat up as fast as I could and immediately regretted it my head hurt like hell. I looked around and saw my animatronics turned off, so I got up and went to turn them on. I guess I was being pretty loud because once I turned AI Afton on i heard some really loud foot steps. AI was still rebooting and I went to turn him on first so right now I'm alone. The foot step's stopped i turned around to see (I'm not good at describing things so hold on tight UwU) a boy with brown hair and was mostly dressed in blue, a guy that has black hair (and needs to cover up before the creator pukes) a girl with a bear mask shes maybe a furry, and a fucking cat........ I thought life was having mercy on my mental health, I guess not T-T. The cat stared to come near me and I was trying to hold back the urge to pet it.
AI was finally mentally turned on and saw the people in front of us and then he saw the disgusting creature and covered my eyes "put on a shirt!" I heard AI yell at the disgusting creature "it'll come back soon just wait" the disgusting creature said "I brought another shirt just in case" someone said "ok good let me put it on" said the disgusting creature AI uncovered my eyes I look down to see the fucking cat just staring up at me "why is there a fucking cat here?" I asked "I AM NOT A CAT IM A WARRIOR!!!" the 'warrior' said