boi

*Authors note*

hi idk what to put here.so basically im writing this for practice and i heckin love traves. PLEASE GIVE ME REQUESTS >:(((((  this takes place at a skatepark travis wants to impress cooper....

category: cutsey uwu

-------------------------------------------------------

"h o w" was travis's first reaction as he watched a medium figure whoosh past him on skateboard, his sandy locks flowing behind him.

travis watched in awe as he zoomed over the cement hills. travis's jaw dropped as he kick-flipped so high it seemed unreal. he kept watching him in absolute lust until the blonde spun into a stop. his tongue rested above his lip in concentration. he glanced up smiling slightly as he met travis's eye.

travis jerked back into reality he looked around flustered confused on why the cute skater boy smiled at him. Then he realized he probably looked like a huge doofus. travis's extremely curly hair was smushed under a pink helmet, his cheeks were flushed from the california heat, his ankles bruised and bloody from the countless times he had fallen off his board. and *sigh* he was wearing a steven universe shirt for christs sake.  travis looked down at his scuffed sneakers, ashamed. the blonde boy just ignored him as he picked up his skateboard and walked off of the rink to go and sit down.

for some reason travis with his big dumb brain thought he could impress the blonde. He nervously picked up his skateboard and placed it on the ground. he lifted a foot sucking in his breath as he jumped on. he shook slightly before realizing he was balanced. a bright smile spread across travis's face that is, right before the skateboard gave in cuasing him to zoom to steep ground below. travis didn't move with the board causing him to be thrusted off and flew through the air to the hard cement below him. he screamed in pain as his soft hands hit the jagged ground. "ouchie" he said grabbing his throbbing wrists. and withering in a tight ball. 

this certainly caught the attention of one particular skater. and before he knew it, travis was being scooped up by the cute skater boy. "im cooper by the way" he grunted as he attended to travis's wounds. "t-travis" said travis in awe as he stared into the skater boys bright blue eyes...

this had certainly caught his attention indeed.

bleh sorry that this is so short. I kind of like it tho...how bout you?

bye bye

- pidge