Part 10

*Mabel pov*
I ended weirdmageddon it was boring anyways so I teleported back to Gravity Falls and ended weirdmageddon I trapped my bill vessel inside of the moon then sent all the demons back and reversed all the effects of weirdmageddon except for dippers demonness. So I went the the UFO because I put the fearamid back in the ground then I started talking to dipper. Once the conversation was over I went to the middle of town and said"Hello Friends Family And the northwest family I am Mabel I have gravity falls because I am in dire need of weirdness so I thought that I can live in gravity falls the weirdness Capitol of the world, so I am your ruler for all eternity"
*Dipper POV*
So I think a saying applies here "die a hero or live long enough to be the villain" man these sayings are strangely accurate what I did not know was Am I the villain, i mean Mabel Killed bill, Well sorta, but is she the villain I'll have to ask my friends or now that I'm a dream demon "Friends"? I dont know anymore.

(Time skip because dipper has not found out teleportation)

I arrived at the mystery shack, I went inside once I arrived inside I was scared half to death by Ford holding a gun to my face I calmed him by saying "Hi Ford I'm just here to visit because I wanted to know what you guys think about Mabel, Wendy said "Well it sure is interesting  to see how Mabel's new infinite power is going to work" Ford said "Mabel's apocalypse is less horrific than I thought I would be" I asked them "are we still friends because i would be a bit sad if we weren't" soos said "of course doode why would we not be" then wendy said "sure man" stan said "maybe i cant trust demons after reading Fords nerd book" I under stand, so are we cool are we friends, everybody said "Sure, of course, and why not.