Dreaming?

THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dreaming, I was definitly dreaming. I had to be but this all felt too damned real. One moment i had been sound asleep in my bed and the next I was sitting on the ground in a dark and humid room. Well, room might not be the right word because frankly I had no idea what it was, I couldn't see the walls or ceiling so i might as well be a big hall or a closet.

The floor was cold and hard so I got up and walked around a bit. I looked up and squinted my eyes to look for a ceiling but couldn't find one. I sighed, this dream sucked balls. There wasn't even light! I decided to go find a wall and if I was lucky maybe even a door. As I walked, I felt like someone was watching me so I started walking faster.

After a walking for what felt like 10 minutes I gave up and sat down again, hugging my knees.

"I was waiting for you to slow down"

I snapped my head up and saw the most gorgeous boy I had ever seen. His ravenblack hair was pushed back over his head, he was long and slender and his eyes looked like little snowflakes in his perfect face. He had a strong jawline with just a hint of stubbles and his lips were full and very kissable. And he was smiling at me.

"Then why didn't you just call me?" I said with one raised eyebrow, I decided to act like I wasn't impressed by his appearance.

He chuckled "Because you had to accept that there was no way out yourself, before I could talk to you."

This time I raised both my eyebrows. "How do you mean 'no way out', this is my dream right? There has to be a way out"

He chuckled again, shaking his head. "This is not a dream Valoria, this is real. Just as real as the cold floor you're sitting on." he said while reaching out for me. I took his hand and got up.

"So if this is not a dream, then how did i get here? And why am I here? Who are you anyway? How do you know my name, and why the hell do you call me Valoria, no one calls me Valoria"

Where his chuckle sounded like a rippling brook, his laughter sounded like a wild river, and adored it both.

"You sure do ask a lot of questions Val, I'll answer them all. If you go with me now, this room gives me the creeps" He said, using the nickname everyone used this time. Weird enough I liked it better when he used my real name.

"Yeah, you and me both" I muttered while dusting myself off.  It was only then that I realised that I was still wearing the hotpants and oversized t-shirt I fell asleep in. Embarrased, I tried to pull my pants down a bit. When I looked up again I caught him looking at me, but as soon as he saw me, he looked away. A smile crept on my face.

"Sooo, about those answers.." His laughter interrupted my talking and he tucked my hair blond wavy hear behind my ear.

"Well to answer your first question, we brought you here of course."

 -----------------

I know the title is spelled wrong, I don't know how to change it :(