Chapter 5

HAVE YOU SEEN THE TRAILER FOR EXPELLED OMG IM DYING ITS THE BEST THING EVER HES A BAD BOY AND THE MAIN CHARACTER AND THE KISS JUST MAKES ME CRY K IM DONE IM GONNA WRITE NOW ://
Bell's POV
i had managed to crawl upstairs and was no sat in the bathroom floor holding a paper towl on my eye, the cut he made was pretty deep so it wouldnt stop bleeding, a couple minuets later it finally stopped and i stood up lifting my shirt to see bruises on my ribs and then the bruise on my wrist, my eye was going a purple black colour, i sighed and walked into my bedroom, i got into some shorts and a jumper and tiptoed downstairs trying to stay un noticed i walked into the kitchen, there was a boy stood at the counter...he was looking right at me "who are you?" he asked, he had a bandana wrapped around his head and a tye dye shirt on, i stood frozen until i heard cameron yell "YO taylor dude hurry up!" i came back to reality, and turned and sprinted up stairs, well attempted because my ankle still hurt like a bitch and holy fuck that run didnt help, i limped to my room and colapsed on the bed i sighed my tummy rumbling, why did i run? am i really that scared of cameron? even his voice scared me, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs so I went into my bathroom. I sat on the edge of the bath and looked at myself in the mirror, my eye was dark purple and there was a cut under my eye and on my lip, I sighed as I heard cameron calling my name "Bell" "y-yes one second I'm washing my hands" I lied I got up and walked towards the door, I took a deep breath and walked out "Taylor said he saw you in the kitchen" ah so that's what the bandana boy was called "um y-yea I wanted a uh d-drink" I fumbled with my fingers and looked down, cameron put his fingers under my chin and lifted my face, I turned my head to the side and closed my eyes hoping he would remove his hand, I opened my eyes and he looked at my face and smirked at the damage he had done. he lifted his hand and I flinched but he placed it on the back of his head "I like the fact that your scared of me" he smirked once again "if you want that drink you know where the kitchen is" he turned back around "oh and Bell, you call me Sir" he walked out and closed the door behind him. I changed again because the clothes I was wearing felt...dirty? I changed into leggings and a tank top, I left my curly hair down and tied a purple bandana around my wrists. I got to the bottom of the stairs and walked slowly into the kitchen, I went over to the fridge and took out some water "Bell?" I heard came- sir call me "uh coming" I walked in with my water in hand "yes?" I asked "come sit down" he said and patted the spot next to him, I walked over with my head hung low, I sat down and looked around at all the boys starring at me, some confusion and some shock obviously because my face is battered and bruised. "Bella this is Matt Taylor Nash Carter hayes shawn Aaron jack and jack" he said pointing at all the guys "h-hello" I stuttered. damn it. "Hey Bella" I think it was Matt "you can call me Bell" I smiled making my lip bleed a little "sir I'm just going to get tissue but I will come back" he nodded and I got up and went to clean my lip up. I walked back into the living area after cleaning myself up, the room fell silent which shows they were clearly talking about me, I sighed and sat back down "so Bell, who did you live with before cameron?" The brown haired jack asked "with my mom, but I had to leave for her" I stated looking at him. shit he's sexy. "oh" he said looking at the other jack "it's not a big deal it's nice here..." I trailed off breathing in deeply making my ribs hurt, I kept my head down not showing them I was hurt "you okay Bell?" Hayes asked "yea yea I'm fine" I said getting up, I started walking to the kitchen when I started having a panic attack. I was having a flashback and I always end up having panic attacks when I do.
-Flashback-
"Get out the way you slut" Layla pushed me into a locker "fuck off Layla, your not even important in there little group you just follow behind them" I said feeling a little confident "I'm more than you will ever be whore" she punched me in the cheek that didn't really do much, that was until Emma turned up "is she causing trouble again?" Emma smirked coming closer "Emma stop it" I sighed trying to walk away but she pulled me by my hair and I was down at once.
-end of flashback-
I was screaming and shaking but Sir came and sat down "Bella calm down its over calm now" he said holding my hand while I was just a pile on the floor "get off me" I said taking my hand back and running upstairs, I could hear them all talking about me as I got into bed and cried myself to sleep.
THATS A WRAP! Okay sorry I haven't updated and sorry it's short and rubbish :/ vote please it would mean a lot ☺️ luff youuuu and thank you for 200+ reads that's crazy! Byeeee 💕