Prologue

*MAKE SURE U LISTEN TO THE SONG BEFORE READING THIS BOOK!!!!*

*WARNING: MAJOR CHANGES MAY APPLY AND PLOT MAY CHANGE!!!*

*BEEP*

*BEEP

*BEEP*

My alarm clock rang in my ear loudly, making me jump. When I looked over and saw my phone right next to me, I grumbled and got out of bed. I walked to my mirror to see a small, petite, young woman named Mia with long brown hair down past her shoulders. What was on my mirror was pics of me and Zach goofing off at the cost guard festival. Zach has been my huge crush for 7 years and one of my only best friends besides Olivia. 

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

It came from my window... I ran to the window and saw Zach, throwing sticks at me. I open the window fast when Zach was about to throw another one. He stopped and grinned,

"Did I wake you from your beauty rest?"

I groaned and stared at him with my arms crossed. He had blonde surfer hair, with blue jeans on, and a white shirt with a shark tooth necklace. He had that necklace on for centuries and I have no idea why.

"What do you want?" I insisted. He stopped grinning and replied,

"to come in?"

I ran from my room, down the stairs, to the door. When I opened the front door, there he was. Hands in his pockets, grinning. He grins too much, I thought. I let him in, and immediately, he ran to the counter and jumped on it. I cringed and grabbed a coke out of the fridge.

"So guess what?" Zach asked

"Spill the tea..." I insisted

"so remember Lela?"

Lela cyber bullied me and verbally abused me, even physically once.

"Um, yeah?" I said awkwardly

"She asked me out..."

No.Way... Knowing the look on his face he said yes. I internally gagged and fake smiled.

But Zach changed the subject, looking at my face expression.

"So let's have some of that apple pie your mom made, that stuff is DELICIOUS!!!" He exclaimed. I walked to the fridge, not knowing what's ahead of me....

*remember to vote for this book!*