Part one

Benji's POV

I was moving away form that horrible place to Barcelona I'm happy because I had no friends there. no actual alone time, are house was also soooooo small and I've already seen the house that were getting it's big compared to where we used to live. We are now unpacking are stuff I put all my boxes in my room and helped my mom with the kitchen and living room stuff one of are neighbors were home the one's on the left of use weren't so we said hi to the other people and continued when we were done my mom checked if the house was perfect while my older brothers looked around the neighbor hood.

Benji: hey mom I'm gonna go and walk around.

Mom: okay but don't stay out to late and keep your phone on if you do end up staying out late!

Benji: ok ok!

When I walked out side it was cold but I didn't mind, me being me instead of looking around the neighborhood and walked into the forest behind are house with Blue and Cindi not on a  leash because they know not to run off. I came up to this little one story house the size of a garage Cindi went up to it and sniffed around. Me being me..again I walk in it was little on the inside there were spider webs everywhere and it was dusty so I walked back home got a bucket of soup and water a couple of old towels and tools and I fixed it up when I was done it looked really nice on the inside but still broken on the outside I kept it that way so it won't look welcoming I brought some blankets, pillows, snacks, and some other things. Sense it already had a light I just put a light bulb in and ta da!! It actually came out better then I thought I was gonna paint the walls but my mom called me back home so I did.

Dad: where were you Benjamin!

Benji: I was walking around I didn't realize the time ok.!

Dad: Don't shout at me!

Mom: Hey! What's going on!?

Benji: Dads just being overdramatic again.

Dad: I am not overdramatic!

Mom: okay okay boy's just come and eat!

Benji: alright coming!

Mom: look Benjamin I know you and Dad never seen eye to eye but please you don't have fight with him every time. Okay?

Benji: He doesn't understand me like you do mom...

Mom: I know I know..

She gave me a hug and we sat down and ate my to brothers were being disgusting and playing with there food my Dad was on his phone and my mom was telling my brothers to eat properly sometimes I feel like the Dad in this house..

Thomas: So Benji what did you do today? Did you try and find friends?

Thomas and Rowy stared to laugh like it was the best joke every.

Benji: No. Did you guys try to find brains?

Mom: Benjamin!

Dad: That's not nice Benjamin.

Benji: oh What! There allowed to do it but can't!

Dad: I said don't shout at me!

Benji: All three of you boys are so annoying!

Rowy: Hey!

Mom: ok calm down eat and then go to your rooms!

Benji: fine!

I pushed back my chair and washed my dish then went to my room..

Benji: Stupid! There all stupid!

I tried to calm down Cindi was watching me I put my shoes and jacket on and got out my window even though I'm on the second floor I put a ladder there so I could climb down Cindi followed and I walked to the
shed that I fixed up.

JeyJey's POV (finally lol)

I was at the mall with Sid (this is how I'm spelling his name so don't correct me tehe) my bestie by the time I got home are neighbors already moved in and it was late so will say hi tomorrow after school. I went to my room and realized that the bedroom window across from my window light is on and this really really hot guy was pacing around in it he looked frustrated then he opened his window and climbed down a ladder and walked into the forest!? Ew! Why there its night!

-Time Skip- (still JeyJey's POV)

I saw the hot boy climb up the ladder at 9:00pm and watched him get dressed I know that's creepy but holy cow he had abs!? I'm done! Then the hot boy saw me staring so I smiled and he smiled back. Then turned off his light. Guess he's going to bed. And so did I. Ugh school is tomorrow and that hot boy is probably in my school what if he ask why I was staring! I'm so dead!

Heyyyy! So don't worry another part will come out soon I'm on a break from skool. But tomorrow I'm going to check if I have Scoliosis bc my nurse says I do I'm scared! Lol anyways follow me for updates and more Stories! byyyyeeee!

 But tomorrow I'm going to check if I have Scoliosis bc my nurse says I do I'm scared! Lol anyways follow me for updates and more Stories! byyyyeeee!

I can't get over that picture 😂 ❤