Part Nine

Benji's POV

I was getting a call from Jey and I immediately pick up. He had the biggest smile on his face.

Benji: someone's happy~!

Jey: someone else is going to be happy to when I tell them good news~

Benji: news?

Jey: WE CAN MOVE IN TOGETHER!!!

Benji: Wait Really!?

Jey: well not until Thanksgiving break but that's not far!!

Benji: no its not!!

Jey: Eeee I'm happy!!

Benji: same! I can't wait-

I was cut off by Jey's door opening

Leo: oh a sorry I thought this was the bathroom!

Jey: oh no its fine its the door on your right.

Leo: thanks!- wait who are you talking to?

Jey: uhhh my boyfriend Benji?

Leo: Benji? Like Benji Krol!?

Jey: yeah? how did you know!?

Leo: heh... I remember that face and name.

Benji: oh a h-hey Li- I mean Leo..It's been awhile..

Leo: heh awhile? more like years.

Benji: yeah..

Jey: I'm confused. 

Leo: Don't worry about it. Me and Benji have some bad history. That's all..

Jey: bad his-

Benji: yeah I'm sorry-

Leo: hm well I don't give a shit about your apology. At least Lou doesn't leave me for a fucking decision I made. don't leave Jey for that stupid ass reason too.

He said that while closing the door Jey looked lost.

Jey: um first of all how do u know him and second what does he mean by not leaving me for a decision?

I take a deep breath.

Benji: He used to be my bestie.

Jey: but he's 15? Right?

Benji: yea.

Jey: so how?

Benji: we went to the same summer camp when I was 15 and he was 13 the 7th graders and the 9th graders were put together while the 8th graders didn't have to share a camp ground because there were a lot of them so me and Leo were in a bunk together and we became best friends and when camp was over he went back to Barcelona and me in Mandarin so we would visit and call each other everyday...

Jey: okay but that still doesn't clear up the fact that he said you left him.

Benji: yeah because I was 17 and was a jerk when he came out to me as transgender I thought it was weird even though I am Bi so I uhhh ghosted him...

Jey: Wait transgender? But he's a boy-

Benji: Dude! Leo was a girl when we were best friends!

Jey: ooooh ok I understand now that's why he didn't hug Gaby because of his-

Benji: Mmmmhhmm..

Jey: But why would you leave him?

Benji: like I said I was a jerk...

Jey: hey your not a jerk!! You were confused that's all..

Benji: I know! But I miss him and I see him in the hallways sometimes and he doesn't make eye contact...

Jey: I'll help you! When we go to school tomorrow!

Benji: thanks Jey.. Love you

Jey: mhm love you too.

We chatted for a little longer and hung up. I felt guilty for what I did to Leo but Hey Jey will help me! Gosh I'm so I love with him~

bitch that's all I got lol yes I add myself into this bc I didn't know what else to add. yes the thing it say about Leo aka me are all true lol well i hope you enjoyed this short part nine have a good one!